finally in the 500/1000 club

getblown5.9

Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
barely :rockwoot:

500.52/1021.26 laid down on sunday at our fall brawl event.

cant wait to get some 1/4 mile runs and some sled pulling results with my truck now.

Way to go! :rockwoot: I've been following you post over on DTR and I'm glad to see the mods are working out for ya! Keep up the good work! :evil

Good job on the new numbers!:rockwoot: I'm still about 66hp away from the 500 club, not sure if I can get there with bigger injectors only?:confused:

getblown5.9 said:
barely :rockwoot:

500.52/1021.26 laid down on sunday at our fall brawl event.

cant wait to get some 1/4 mile runs and some sled pulling results with my truck now.

Congrats! You are ahead of me as far as dyno numbers go:bow:

Hopefully I can get it tuned to those numbers +!:rockwoot:

:Cheer: Congrats, awesome numbers:rockwoot: :woohoo: . Maybe one day.

ctd_neil- you switch to some DDP4's (150) or Mach 4's (150) and you will be REALLY close to 500 if not over.

Bobcat- yea dude i got waht 9-10 HP on ya dyno wise, but i've still got a whole winter til i can get any hooks to the sled in. i cant wait tho. hopefully by only hooking about 3-4 times a year i can still daily drive the truck and not break too much **** anymore. HAHA yea right

Fredw- my goal is to switch to a bigger single (silver bullet or sps66) and some mach 6's, possibly a cam someday to make a good solid 600hp on fuel only, single turbo'd 24v. i know it can be done but the last few items i need to buy are the most expensive out of them all!

i want to be there i hope to have 300hp when i hed to the dyno in 3 weeks

Back