Finally made it into the 9's

Toolman

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I finally got everything to come together today and got to make a good clean pass with a good launch. I am running a single 80mm Batmowheel turbo and Smarty UDC Programing Here is the time slip If I can get the video posted I will

Attachments

• 9-62 slip.jpg
    9-62 slip.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
Mmmm...care to share a little more info? "Never running 9s" to 9.60's takes some big cards falling into place....

Like I said on Facebook, It's been fun watching your truck transform from a good running 12.0 truck to this, congrats!

The truck was bouncing on the 9's with several low 10 passes. 3 weeks ago I had a pass with the 75 mm charger that the mph was 141 but my nitrous didn't come on till mid track. I finally got the launch right and the nitrous to come in right without blowing the tires off. I am spraying a single 150 shot with the 80mm batmo . With the Smarty UDC programming I can leave the timing and duration low until I launch and that helps lite the big turbo.

Bracket racing with a 9.68 dial in?

They had a dialing for dollars race. I didn't know what the truck would run. I thought maybe a 9.7 something. My truck number was 68 so I put a 9.68 dial in on it. Later we got into eliminations and I had to run a car with a 10.5 dial in I dialed in 9.6 I never dreamed it would be such a long wait for a 10.5 car. Lol I ended up blowing the tires off on that run but almost caught him.

Back