Finally, my first hooks for this year.

ILLINOISRAM

INLINE INSANITY
We went to Idaville Indiana yesterday for our IPA hook. Plus they had a open diesel hook at the end of the show. Im pretty pleased with how the truck ran (except when my draw straw sucked some air in the first hook. 6 gallons of fuel is not enough evidently:bang) I dont think im gonna change my timing or fuel. Ran 40lbs boost and 1500*.

http://youtu.be/fG2Jx-1XdvQ

Truck Ran Awesome Tim!!!!! Was kinda suprized to see ya there.......bit of a drive.

BTW, What "Broke" on the first hook? I missed that one, but everyone said you broke and I thought you werent gonna pull arain.

I think he answered that already.

Looked pretty good to me Tim.

Must have been the draw straw sucking a gulp of air that he mentioned. 2nd run looked great.

Yeah i emptied my fuel over the winter so i mixed up a 6 gal can to get it started and primed. I was going to put more in it but i forgot. I thought oh well 6 gal will get me two hooks but i guess i was wrong. Bonehead mistake but it worked out.

I thought i seen you Jeff and was going to come talk to you but as soon as we loaded up we took off so we could get home. It was about 150 miles from my house so it wasnt to bad of a drive. Great pull and a good track. I would like to make some more over there if we could get done spraying at work..

I think he answered that already.

Looked pretty good to me Tim.

The first pull scared me for a bit. Actually my first thought was "f--k me" until i looked at my fuel pressure gauge and realized it was at zero. Then i though well crap my Airdog went bad. Once i got back to the trailer i had the key on and the pump was running so i cracked a filter and Bam, fuel pressure. Give me a stroke on the first pull.:hehe: Any way put 6 more gallon it and she ran great then. Now here i am telling everybody what i did.

thanks.

I thought i seen you Jeff and was going to come talk to you but as soon as we loaded up we took off so we could get home. It was about 150 miles from my house so it wasnt to bad of a drive. Great pull and a good track. I would like to make some more over there if we could get done spraying at work..

Pretty cool you could come over. Heck If I knew you were comming I would have been there earlier!

Sorry I didnt stop by, I was kinda on a hunt for a clothes hanger.....Locked my keys in my truck :nail:

Auctuly, the VFD there takes VERY good care of that truck, its maintained year round, and I have yet to find a pull thats been around longer than that one!!! The guys that run it are family friends and they have pictures of them pulling horses at the same truck back in the 30's, been the same family running it ever since!

Pretty cool you could come over. Heck If I knew you were comming I would have been there earlier!

Sorry I didnt stop by, I was kinda on a hunt for a clothes hanger.....Locked my keys in my truck :nail:

Auctuly, the VFD there takes VERY good care of that truck, its maintained year round, and I have yet to find a pull thats been around longer than that one!!! The guys that run it are family friends and they have pictures of them pulling horses at the same truck back in the 30's, been the same family running it ever since!

You did look like you was on a mission.LOL I told the one guy with the goatee that we would try to make it back for another one.

You used to run an ED charger, didnt you? Is this still an ED charger?

Yes. I used to run a ED 2.8 charger. This is a bone stock 475sx charger with the stock comp cover modified for2.6 NADM rules. (non protrusion). The ED charger has the 88/96 tubine and i want the 80/87 which wont fit in that cartridge. So now i have a turbo that i can have the medium turbin put in. I think im gonna take the other one and Let ED make it a true billet s480 for an open class charger.

Nice run. I cannot get over the fact you run 3rd gear and it holds.

3 years and i have busted one trans. I think that was contributed to running that big charger and couldnt keep my rpms up so it was allways torque'n the drivetrain. It sheered the teeth of the 3rd gear and countershaft. Pretty easy and fairly cheap fix.

Back