First 6 second pass with a Duramax

Stingpuller

We had the dragster on the dyno at Fleece Performance to figure out the problem with the motor. Brayden worked his magic figured out what it was doing then what it would take to fix it. After a handful of pulls its fixed. We loaded up the big tune and laid it down and went 6.98 on the chassis dyno! It shook the tyres hard hard when I come off the brake with a perfect .001 reaction time but laid it down. I shifted the Muncie into 4 and hit the override on the wheel about the 1000' mark and just hung on. Now before the naysayer's say no way The Dennis Perry was there and seen it on the dyno! He didn't get to witness the record pass because it was top secret and his clearance didn't go high enough. He just seen the loo 7's. I'm sure he will comfirm. I did have to get it of the jack stands and rev the piss out of it but it took it like a cheap ***** on the Las Vegas strip. I don't make the big power the big boys do but my little pants drippy diaper dragster laid it down 7 or 8 times and didn't blow up and lives to race again. I just want to thank Visa and Master card for making a dream possible.

So this was an East Coast simulated 1/4 mile pass on a dyno, not a West Coast simulated 1/4 mile pass on a dyno.

LOL Jeff, Your just a fookin azzhole lol!!!! I heard it even pulled the wheels when he let go of the trans brake!!!

It did!

I yank'em up like a boss! It finally set them down on the 2/3 shift. I forgot all about the power willy!! or willy wonka.

Congrats! You just completed step 1 for admission into the diesel hall of flame. Only a select few have attempted this. :lolly:

Parachute

When I pulled it with the epic headwind at over 200 mph it rapped around the drum on the 1/4 mile dyno and whipped me backwards at negative 5g's. I blacked out, slid sideways done did a 360 and drive out the other end!!! Without the help of my tire sponsor it wouldn't have been possible. *nx*

Sounds like a hell of a program you have going! rev gain for dayyyssssss

I hear furniture being destroyed in Texas, and brings a smile to my face. Well done!

Where was Comp 461? He must have been instrumental in this run.......................

Story I heard was the rollers have to be replaced now due to the friction and tyre shake...

Back