First divsion 1 race in Bremerton

MadMooseMulisha

Who's all going to be there I will be there running sportsman et, I know of a few also coming from Boise. I would like to meet some new faces there just look for me and my truck blacked out 05 chevy with black turned out stacks.

I know I will be there for sure.. Fighting fuel supply issues not sure I will be racing. Look forward to it..

My rig..

2010-04-03%2009.55.57.jpg

I'll be there in my F350 in my avatar. May drag my gasser race car up behind it and stick around to race it on Sunday too, but have to assemble the motor first!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Well both trucks are ready to go this weekend.

1 in Super Street with new turbo's, new pump and nitrous system ,hopefully it will finally get in the 11s.

The old shop truck will be in Brackets.

Talked to Lenny sounds like that pretty maroon pro street truck I saw at his dyno event last year will be making some pro street hits at the track.

Also just a heads up since we are racing in the Northwest in case we do get rain on Saturday , the track said that we have Sunday as are alterate date.

See everyone this weekend.

Just talked to Bill at Source and he is bringing the Coal Train to the event :rockwoot:

IMG_4196.jpg

We are planning on coming up! not sure as of right now, because it looks like some rain, and its about 8.5hr drive... we will see

We are planning on coming up! not sure as of right now, because it looks like some rain, and its about 8.5hr drive... we will see

Be good to see ya and your not even getting married this time :rockwoot:

I am going over tonight , the forecast here is rain tonight and then scattered showers tomorrow. Talked to the track and they think we will be running about 1hr behind in the morning.

Call my cell in the morning I will be out at the track at 7am 425-327-4125

The weather looks like it will rain tonight and clear up in the morning. We might have a little delay but should be racing by mid morning.

Here is run order for the day

Test and Tune
NHRDA Sportsman Et Lanes 1-2
Pro Class
NHRDA Super Street Lanes 3-4
Super Pro
NHRDA Pro Street Lane 5
Motorcycle
NHRDA Pro Stock Lane 6

Anyone that does get eliminated can go into test n tune the rest of the day :cheer:

Damn weather forecast keeps changing for the better! When it looked like rain for sure, I was going to bring my camper up and spend the night there tonight and Saturday night (assuming it was going to rain out Sat). I figured it would be nice to have a dry place to hang out with the rain. Now that the forecast changed I think I'll just drive up in the early morning, skip messing with the camper. I may throw a lawn chair in for relaxing in the canopy though in case it does rain!

Forcast still looks a little iffy, I was going to come up and watch but think I'll pass. Should come up in the dually and get some SS points like Jerry M is going to do. Would love to see the Maroon truck from Lenny's shop take a pass or two. Will someone post some times or take some videos of the Super Street and Prostreet trucks if possible, please. Thanks...

Where is this located at in Bremerton? I live pretty close and would like to come out and watch, Is there a place i could find information on where the races are and how often?

Do they have a diesel only day or is bring whatever?

tia,

Smoker

Smoker,
Here is what I put into my GPS to get there:
Victory Dr SW & SW Old Clifton Rd
Sunnyslope, WA 98367

Today is scheduled for a test & tune day for anything, plus the diesel race.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Can't see the sun now, but it is bright overcast. Okay, as soon as I typed that the sun came out! Already made one pass, looks like a good race day on its way. I brought my sleeping bag and toothbrush in case it rained out, but looks like I won't need them!

Talked to Jerry earlier, wasn't too many showed up. Sprinkled a little but were able to finish. I don't remember who he said won, no quick times that I heard of.

Well got the race in 11 in et. 4 in SS and 1 prostreet. I know for a fact that I won et I didn't catch the name of the guy who won ss.

With the hot-lapping between rain showers, I didn't catch who else won except Donovan Harris in Pro-Street (he was the only entry, running shakedown half-passes in his new truck). I took 2nd to MadMoose in ET. The amazing thing about all the trucks was that despite fairly low turnout, they were almost all from out of town. We had people from Red Deer AB (near Edmonton), California, Montana, Idaho, Washington and Oregon. The thing that was missing was the locals! There were a few Powerstroke locals that ran time-only runs but did not run eliminations.

I had a blast my truck ran the fastest ever! I ran almost 2 seconds faster this year compared to last year and had no problems at all.

Back