First Gen 6054- Sealed Beam/ HiD Xenon Conversion

I went with the TruckLite LEDs in mine and like them a lot. Plus, no need for a relayed system to take the load off of the switch. Thus, replacing the switch less often.

The housing size is actually a 5"x7". The ones you linked to state they are 6"x7". I don't know how much that would really matter but you would have to modify or fab up a new mounting ring for them.

I installed a $65 set of hids off ebay, i like them alot but i want better light projection so im going to be installing a set od Pegasus headlights soon. Be prepaired to cut the lightbulb housing( in the back where the larger HID bulb will hit the sheet metal).

I had the HIDs at first...and I continually had problems with them. After 2 years, I jerked them out, and replaced them with the LEDs. Looking back I never should've wasted my money on the HIDs.

If the light cut-off and beam pattern is much improved on the ones you posted, they may be alright. But if you ever get the LEDs, I don't think you'll be disappointed that you did.

The lights in my Ford were lousy, same bulbs, and while researching these higher dollar lights I just stuck some silverstar Sylvania bulbs in it and it's actually a whole lot better than it was, rather impressed really, even though these old bulbs may still work they might as well be burned out.

Back