First gen Girl

SIS

Hey all!!!! My name is Samantha Stalnaker. My dad is Bodacious on here and my brother is lurking around on here as well.

My dad, my brother, and myself have delved into a new business. We came back to our daddy and will make sure he has the time to keep you all entertained. lol

More to come on the business news and hopefully a new 'CompD' site sponser!!!!!

I have a couple first gen builds going on right now. If you are familiar with my dad or my brother, you know they are not the norm. lol

Stay tuned and thank you for finally letting me in!!!!!!!!

Remote start conversations for square bodies!?

Welcome to the band of deplorable's.

Welcome Sis!!! I'm very excited to watch you learn as I have with such a great group of people.

Sis is currently learning the lost trade of tube and hose making. With what we bought, there is no tube or hose we can't make.

I'm depending on my comp-d brethren to help launch several of her ideas.

For the 91.5-93 first gen owners who have ever tried to purchase A/C hoses, worry no more. She is currently looking for suppliers of the tube blocks and low pressure switch at the fire wall. She also plans to carry a set for the '89-91.5's although they can be scratched together if need be.

Need an injector line bent??made??? Any diameter, any grade, any length, just ask.

Her first gen is also getting the power plant out of Bodacious this winter. Look for her to become very competitive with Li'l Nellie!!!

Welcome to CompD lil Sis! I'm in the eastern panhandle of West by God.

Howdy and welcome to the site. Great group of folks on here.

For the 91.5-93 first gen owners who have ever tried to purchase A/C hoses, worry no more. She is currently looking for suppliers of the tube blocks and low pressure switch at the fire wall. She also plans to carry a set for the '89-91.5's although they can be scratched together if need be.

^^Thought I was the only one with this problem. Every auto parts store I asked, tried to sell me a different set of lines when mine was leaking. I reverted to cutting out the leaky quick connect fitting and welding it solid. It holds freon and cools. Low pressure switch is faulty though.

Howdy and welcome to the site. Great group of folks on here.

^^Thought I was the only one with this problem. Every auto parts store I asked, tried to sell me a different set of lines when mine was leaking. I reverted to cutting out the leaky quick connect fitting and welding it solid. It holds freon and cools. Low pressure switch is faulty though.

'Have no fear, Sis is here' lol

I'm after her to get some pics up of the power steering lines she built for her brothers truck.

Welcome to the site. All I can pray for is that when my little girl grows up she will be able to make hoses and schidt. :rockwoot:

first gen power steering lines.jpg first gen power steering lines 2.jpg

Hey fellas!!

Thanks so much for all the warm welcomes! I am so happy to become a part of this awesome crowd!

Upon clear requests, here are a couple pictures of the final outcome of my first set of first gen power steering lines!
I'll be delighted to accept orders from every one of you all that need my services when we get this thing up and running!

I won't fail to update you all on the progress!
Thanks again!

Back