First off........

Oh my, I can only see some of that post Bodie... But looks like a 6 year restore project on that 1st gen.... I’ll have Jeff reach out to him. I can feel a special type of bond forming here... lmao

Oh my, I can only see some of that post Bodie... But looks like a 6 year restore project on that 1st gen.... I’ll have Jeff reach out to him. I can feel a special type of bond forming here... lmao

I have seen in person JP's truck run with Logan's transmission and it is an animal.

:bang

I DO recognize the humor in it though......

:hehe:

Why do you guys have to bring in rust free north eastern 2nd gen original owners and their own affection to their hoopties?

$.02

Damned duallie aint even built for racing either. Its just a street squirrel...... :hehe:

Bump for Weston. :pop: giddy up!

:hehe:
Oh yes, by all means Weston, you better hurry. Deadlines deadlines deadlines.

The chassis is going on 20 years old, better get it running before in ferments.

Can chassis grow mold and get better? Like Blue Cheese?

Remember Brad Poncis green s10 with the blower? Trevor snagged up some parts from what was left, new owner ran it maybe 10 passes and blew the block. And parted it out cause he getting out of racing......

Back