First pass on my new setup

chad256

Lurkin
Went to the track last night for the first time after changing turbos and a few other things. This was my first and best pass of the night because of some technical difficulties. I launched under the turbos so my 60ft was terrible. Other than that how does my slip look? What do you guys think it could do with a decent launch?

Attachments

• timeslip.jpg
    timeslip.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thanks guys. My next pass I did a 1.77, but I blew a boot so that pass was a bust. The mph at the 1/8th really surprised me

101 in the 1/8 is haulin. I'm doing 96mph in the 1/8 and trapping 121mph running 11.46's.

Went to the track last night for the first time after changing turbos and a few other things. This was my first and best pass of the night because of some technical difficulties. I launched under the turbos so my 60ft was terrible. Other than that how does my slip look? What do you guys think it could do with a decent launch?

What gears do ya have.i have 410's.... Thinking of 355's.... Dont wanna make a mistake..

Last edited:
Sweet run anyways man! When did you hit the nitrous? About 100 feet out?

Yea pretty much. The nitrous is set to come on when boost gets to about 30. I launched at 20 and it lagged a bit, plus it was my first nitrous hit so the lines had some air. You can pretty much see when it comes on. lol

Your time slips would look very similar to mine with 1.65 second 60' times from a better launch, our MPH are very very similar.

Junker1090Timeslip_zps95b6b4b0.jpg

Your time slips would look very similar to mine with 1.65 second 60' times from a better launch, our MPH are very very similar.
Yea those are very similar! I cant wait to get back to the track and try to put down some good 60fts.

Next time you go down to the Wednesday street night shoot me a pm or txt
(530)-682-4o91. I'd love to go.
That's an awesome run.
Still only on a billet input?

Back