First Win At The Track!

Billysgoat

The ANTI-BLING!
This past weekend at Tank's Bash on the Bayou I managed a first for me, I actually won something! LOL

Tank didn't really have classes, just a prize for the quickest ET and another for best RT. Upon hearing that I knew my blistering 19.4 in the quarter would be good for nothing but laughs. The other numbers on the time slips gave me hope though. I can usually do fairly well on a tree, and did so this weekend when I didn't have my head in my azz LOL Of the 6 slips with decent RT on them the lowest was a .020 which beat out the .022 recorded earlier by another racer. The other five were all .06 and down. The winning pass I had a good luck charm in the back seat, the next pass I picked up another passenger and pulled up to the line talking smack with the ford next to us, cut a .03 that time to his .05. Of course he was on the return road before I even made it to the turn out LOL

Congrats Billy! Billy the "Jonny Fever" of the Diesel Drag Racing World!

or, Billy the "TDI" king

congrats man... I know you have a blast just taking it down the track

If Swole can't get his truck working before TS, maybe there can be a TDI shoot out between you too :rockwoot:

Billy, you are a champion, never mind the details, take it and run with it!!!:cheer:

Good job! I wish I were there in my TDI for a heads-up match race ;)

Yup, I even borrowed someone's truck once to try and take him out since it was one of my home tracks. It didn't work. LOL

Back