Fish Tuning or Motorsport Diesel?

crf450x

Which dual cp3 controller is preferred? (assuming Shane has one ready) I have ats now. While acting stupid doing doughnuts tonight I lost either a controller or fca. As soon as I pushed the clutch in it was rattling and rp was 26k along with a ton of codes popping up. One of which was ecm losing signal which was strange. I just put a stock belt on and unhooked the 2nd cp3 and controller to get home. I have spare fca's so I will figure that out tomorrow. But I'm preparing for the worst. So if I need it which controller is better?

I know quite a few people that have switched to Fish from ATS, and have been having good luck with them.

Well looks like I need it. Tried 2 spare fca's and no good. I'm gonna rob a known good one off a buddy's truck tomorrow to try so I know for 100% sure.

I've never even heard of anybody using Shane's controller so I guess fish is the safest bet assuming ATS won't warranty this one.

Same here. At this point I'm gonna go get one from Shane Monday since he is 15 minutes from me. I don't think he would sell junk and I'm tired of waiting on parts.

Back