Flashed truck, No start 6.7

Rob24vCTD

Bone stock truck, modified the factory tune and loaded, showed everything loaded fine but now it says the ignition is off and it's actually on. With the key on the lift pump clicks on and off but truck won't turn over. All accessories work.

Did you save your stock file? Put it back in and start over.

If it's an automatic, make sure it's all the way in park. Just sayin.

Tried putting it back to stock file but efi is not recognizing the key being on.

you can download and install a stock 6.7 file from the EFI library. Make sure your V2's firmware is up to date too

have you verified your V2's firmware is up to date.... do you know where to look for that ?

start the scan and tune tool with your V2 plugged in. Once that opens, there's a little V2 icon on the bottom of your screen. Click that and that will open up another window that will tell you whether it's up to date or not.

I have to say that this is NOT one of Zachs tunes, we just modified the stock tune on my own personal truck to try out the 6.7 stuff and we are working with Zach on figuring a solution as to why it won't co operate.

Did you ever figure this out? Just curious for reference. Brian

I am curious about this as well since I am in the exact same situation. Even tried loading smarty, and it does not recognize key being on. It's like the ecm is either screwed up, or it is locked up.

Back