Fleece performance turbocharger's

Samaras Diesel

Billet steel
Im just wondering, has anyone ran a fleece performance, he351 on there 2nd gen dodge, either on the street or for the workstock pulling class? Im considering one for my vp truck with 6x.013's and an edge juice with attitude hot unlocked, and was wondering if i would be over fueled for this turbo, or if i could go slightly larger on the injectors or am i fine with what ive got? Dyno it, then start pulling workstock around here locally?

Have you seen the pricetag on that thing? I know what billet wheels cost and all, but damn

^^^They do build some nice parts but 1850 for a modified stock turbo that's just stupid.

I still kick myself for giving 2500 for their billet 366 with it being as big of a turd it's been.

All of there turbos seem extremely over priced. You'd think they were turning into Bullseye. Have you considered giving Forced Inductions a call to see what they could do for you?

They are priced high, but they perform better than most. I watched their billet 68 make more power than a 472 from a big name company, made 85 more hp and knocked .4 off the E.T. Call and talk to Chase, he won't steer you wrong. Last time I talked to him he actually recommended me just going with a box charger for what I wanted. Didn't try to sell me more than I needed.

Zeigler diesel makes stock appearing chargerd that are pretty reasonably priced. He is right at 700 with his.

He just ran 12.8 in the quarter yesterday with a 1.8 60` so they pull hard and are very tame on the street.

When I was doing my last build I called Fleece and they priced me 1750 for a Cheetah work stock turbo. And that was with me sending my turbo out and using that same one to build it, needless to say I hardly felt that was worth it when you can get a new 63/68/12 from Tmoney for way less.

Last edited:
Some businesses are very proud of the parts they sell, its as simple as that. Seems the diesel world as more than its fair share of those types.
Do a lot of research beforehand, and spend your money wisely.

Since its over priced who do yall recomend to build me a high flow hx35 apperaing charger???

When I was doing my last build I called Fleece and they priced me 1750 for a Cheetah work stock turbo. And that was with me sending my turbo out and using that same one to build it, needless to say I hardly felt that was worth it when you can get a new 63/68/12 from Tmoney for way less.

Thank you! We try to keep them reasonable and our work stock units as well.

Zeigler diesel makes stock appearing chargerd that are pretty reasonably priced. He is right at 700 with his.

He just ran 12.8 in the quarter yesterday with a 1.8 60` so they pull hard and are very tame on the street.

What charger does he modify? Also what is some contact information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back