Fletcher represents at Diesel Thunder

Here is my take (tho nor quite as eloquent as Mr Fletcher's LOL )
I never get tired of watching internet rivals meet at events for the first time. By the end of the day, they are usually knee walking drunk and all but swapping slobbers at the after party. I dont really see that much animosity in public when folks cant hide behind a keyboard. I also dont take internet smack talk very seroiusly, but I do enjoy it immensely.

I'm going to change the culture

Further more;

Dr. Amsily once studied how people react to physical expression. Some guys frequented homophobic tendencies after being hugged by another male… I’ve personally engaged in hugging some of the guys at the track. I’ve noticed that a lot of the racers felt uncomfortable being hugged by me. I don’t think it was because of the physical expression, but more towards them not knowing why they’re being hugged … From here on out, I’m going to start hugging my peers again (even if I have to chase them around the track) However, I promise to take the time, look into their eyes and tell them how much I appreciate them.

Rottin Rhonda said:
Oh, and the Chevies were definitely impressive. I'd like to know what their 60' times were...

IdahoRob ran a new best with his twins 11.89 @ 113.62 with a 1.72 60ft time :ylsuper:

Hey Bill! I'll take you up on the hot chocolate, and I'll buy the second round. My take on a lot of the banter is that when you are on top, you make a good target. I personally wish it wasn't that way, but it seems that it is. On the other hand you know you have reached the top when almost everyone wants to knock you off.

As far as the drug issue, I'm afraid this will be a never ending issue. The diesel trucks are not the only ones that fight this. Ask a blown alcohol dragster driver what they think of the injector nitro cars. Or ask a blown top sportsman driver what they think of the nitrous cars. It goes on and on...

I am not into the dyno competition, but I do appreciate the guys that can lay down the big numbers. I also appreciate the person that doesn't have many mods on their truck and wins their class.

Rhonda, I'll buy you hot chocolate too! For everyone else, if you are at the NW Nationals, come look me up. I'm pretty easy to spot...
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/NowWereSmokin/racecar.jpg

Paul

Kat said:
IdahoRob ran a new best with his twins 11.89 @ 113.62 with a 1.72 60ft time :ylsuper:

Not to take anything away form anybody but Spokane is known to be approx. .2 faster than most tracks..............

MR4WLR said:
Not to take anything away form anybody but Spokane is known to be approx. .2 faster than most tracks..............

Maybe your tracks are .2 slower....... :bang

Fletcher said:
Further more;

Dr. Amsily once studied how people react to physical expression. Some guys frequented homophobic tendencies after being hugged by another male… I’ve personally engaged in hugging some of the guys at the track. I’ve noticed that a lot of the racers felt uncomfortable being hugged by me. I don’t think it was because of the physical expression, but more towards them not knowing why they’re being hugged … From here on out, I’m going to start hugging my peers again (even if I have to chase them around the track) However, I promise to take the time, look into their eyes and tell them how much I appreciate them.

Hehehe

I'll take ya up on that hug and a cup of chocolate. :woohoo:

2MUCHTQ said:
Hehehe

I'll take ya up on that hug and a cup of chocolate. :woohoo:

I'll pull the cheese burger remnants from my mustache.

Last edited:
RacinDuallie said:
Hey D.M.

Why is that D.M. ?

Shouldn't there be thoughts of harmony and the positive progression of diesel motorsports for all involved no matter which group they belong to? Obviously it's not.... :doh:

:soap:

Still waiting for you answer on this. What does the D.M. stand for, and is it in harmony with the positive progression of diesel motorsports for all involved no matter which group they belong to? or are we just being a hypocrite?

And this quote.

"Do you want to discuss how each of us obtains the parts for our programs?

I can entertain this discussion, if you wish........ "

Yes lets discuss how each of us obtains parts. I am just dying to hear all you think you know about me, and what my new nick name is.LOL

D.M. out!!!!!!

...... Sunshine..... on my shoulders...... makes me haaaappy...

oh look a butterfly. Such wonders mother nature blesses us with.

RacinDuallie said:
...... Sunshine..... on my shoulders...... makes me haaaappy...

oh look a butterfly. Such wonders mother nature blesses us with.

Just as I suspected. All show and no go!!!!!!!! It looks like the Kettle just called the pot black.:lolly:

So where is the dyno event of all dyno events for money going to take place?
My moneys on Richard.

but the dyno was fun I was happy with the dyno run 655hp/1115tq not bad for a common rail with a stock cp3. and source automotive twins

Back