Floor It stage 2 CP3???

Runninlean

Say When racing
So not vary familiar with the FI CP3's from personal use. I recently made a trade for wait is claimed to be a low mileage stage 2 pump. Received the CP3 today opened the box and was surprised to see a MOPAR reman sticker on the back of the pump. I went ahead and decided to at least pull the supply fitting and sure enough it is stock and not a modified fitting?? Before I go getting pissed am I wrong to expect a stage 2 to at least have a modded supply fitting? I am no Shane or John but that seems to be the first mod done to any pump?

Is a stage 2 "parts from a bag" installed in the pump for you?

Maybe just a mistake from John? What's a stage 2 supposed to be or handle?

Not sure on a stage 2 I know the stage 3 is stroked and most everyone else's stage one is a bag of parts type mods. Even a bag of parts has a modded supply fitting....

Is the fca modded? Both my FI pumps had either yellow or red tamper proof paint on all the fittings and bolts including the fca bolts.
I've had a stage 2 and 3
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Got 50k out of mine then it changed hands. Last i knew it was still going strong. This isn't about how long they last, it's about identifying the pump.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I would definitely give them a call Monday. I dont think getting pissy will help anything, and I am sure they will make it right. Or did I misunderstand this and you just got it from some random guy?

Yeah i am pretty sure I got screwed on the deal whether or not it was on purpose who knows. Pretty sure it's not a modded pump. Guess I can pull the FCA apart and check it but fairly confident it is a stock reman pump.

Not going to throw it out the details of the trade. I honestly believe he thought it was a stage 2 pump mod.

Had a receipt that said repair and return for 1200 bucks from FID.

So he gave you the receipt and the stock pump he had???? I think I know who you got this from and his lack of direct answers is why I stayed FARRRRR away. He was claiming "low miles" but got it from someone else and didnt know how long they had it. Sound about right???
If its the same guy he had ads for sale on several forums and none of the stories matched. I asked how he could claim "low miles" but then not know how long the original owner had it. I got NO response from him and figured it was a scam.

Last edited:
Back