Flux 3.4's INSTALLEd... WOWZA.... THANK YOU DON M!!!

luvinacummins

Holly dog biscuts... I can't say enough how well my truck runs... and smoke is NON existant.. It blows me away... My old ddp 110's weren't that bad smoked some but jeez I can hardly get my truck to smoke now.. I have to hammer it...

Spool up it awesome i have very little lag now... I can not wait til my dual cp'3s get installed!!!:

Also retorqued my head studs, did valve lash and installed opie bypass kit!!!:rockwoot:

I also need to thank Jay aka EPA Violator for selling these bad boys!!!:rockwoot:

Awesome man!!

I'd take the measley 620hp out of your sig for now.....It's gonna be WAY more than that!!!

congrats shane that thing should scream now i now that jays truck is very strong with the 3.3 so yours should be around 800hp now i dont see a pressure box in your sig but if yours is like jays you will need a pressure box to get the rail pressure above 23000

Holly dog biscuts... I can't say enough how well my truck runs... and smoke is NON existant.. It blows me away... My old ddp 110's weren't that bad smoked some but jeez I can hardly get my truck to smoke now.. I have to hammer it...

Spool up it awesome i have very little lag now... I can not wait til my dual cp'3s get installed!!!:

Also retorqued my head studs, did valve lash and installed opie bypass kit!!!:rockwoot:

I also need to thank Jay aka EPA Violator for selling these bad boys!!!:rockwoot:
\

Dude, i'd like to take I ride in your truck, Got a vid camera? Interested in the spool, and a mash it from the line. Post the video for all of us?
Sweet avatar btw!

Don's injectors are amazing. I'm always amazed when I see video of my truck on how little they smoke. They are a very high quality product.

When are the twin CP3's going in? Are you going to dyno it before and after?

Paul

congrats shane that thing should scream now i now that jays truck is very strong with the 3.3 so yours should be around 800hp now i dont see a pressure box in your sig but if yours is like jays you will need a pressure box to get the rail pressure above 23000

Thanks man... Yeah i have a mp-8...

soooooo, what did you do with the DDP 110's?

Sold em to a buddy of mine...

\

Dude, i'd like to take I ride in your truck, Got a vid camera? Interested in the spool, and a mash it from the line. Post the video for all of us?
Sweet avatar btw!

I wish i could... I have a video camera just don't know how to get that chit to the computer....

Shane I think there was someone else who hooked you up with this deal as well

Yes sir... THANK YOU Brotha...:bang

Don's injectors are amazing. I'm always amazed when I see video of my truck on how little they smoke. They are a very high quality product.

When are the twin CP3's going in? Are you going to dyno it before and after?

Paul

I might dyno this weekend? dual's probably go in next weekend...:rockwoot:

Back