? for 11 second Cummins

I wish they had weights on there. That's aggravating to see the same/lesser hp running that much faster and quicker. :p

imelmo said:
I wish they had weights on there. That's aggravating to see the same/lesser hp running that much faster and quicker. :p
Click the details link... most people have their 'reported weight'.

brandon.

11.62 @ 6388 LBS truck dynoed at 862 in the trim it was raced

TJSHOTROD said:
Thanks brandon I have never seen that.

TJ
LOL I discovered it last night when I posted the link. I clicked on it not knowing where it would take me and was surprised to see the weights.

brandon.

About 700HP
11.75@115, still trying to tune the electronics in the trans. at the time....

I ran a 11.45 @119mph with 728hp and 1475ft lbs torque at Mission Raceway Park. This was in a 6000lb 1998 2wd truck with a VP44 and nitrous.

Hoss said:
I ran a 11.45 @119mph with 728hp and 1475ft lbs torque at Mission Raceway Park. This was in a 6000lb 1998 2wd truck with a VP44 and nitrous.
Uh oh Robbie. Welcome Mark.

Hi guys :what:

Been here a while I just havent been on the computer a lot lately so I have not posted a lot.
This is a great site :rockwoot:

Highjack over :pop:

Hoss said:
Hi guys :what:

Been here a while I just havent been on the computer a lot lately so I have not posted a lot.
This is a great site :rockwoot:

Highjack over :pop:

Mark, we need to see more of you and The RED ROCKET over here, stick around!:rockwoot: And how about getting Mrs.Hoss over here?:poke:

RacinDuallie said:
Mark, we need to see more of you and The RED ROCKET over here, stick around!:rockwoot: And how about getting Mrs.Hoss over here?:poke:

The Red Rocket is currently under reconstruction :rockwoot:

There will be more info soon :snoop:

Hoss said:
The Red Rocket is currently under reconstruction :rockwoot:

There will be more info soon :snoop:
Sounds like The RED Rocket will be going even faster for 2007!:rockwoot:

I guess that means my 8000 pound truck won't hit 11 sec

RacinDuallie said:
Sounds like The RED Rocket will be going even faster for 2007!:rockwoot:

Lets just say the new engine is in the process of being blessed by the Reverend Bill :rockwoot:

Shambo said:
I guess that means my 8000 pound truck won't hit 11 sec

There are more than a few 8k 11 second trucks out there

Back