For all you die hard 7.3L guys

Well for a 2006 it has a 7.3 in it, the front end has'nt been updated along with the badges and rims etc... That truck here in Da USA would probly sticker around 38K +/- new..

Fantom said:
Is it just my eyes, or do their taillight have an amber strip?

Yes they do, as required in austrailia. Also notice the different mirrors, added rear and front marker lights, the rear bench is different and it is a right hand drive.:1tooth:

That would definately be something different to have over here in the states. The right hand drive especially if it was a pulling truck or you were going to race it. A manual would be kinda different to shift with the left hand. I do like the tail lights with the amber strip. I know here in Bowling Green the corvettes also come with a euro package where the tail lights and other features are different. I know it is a chevy product, but if you ever get the chance go on the tour of the factory.

Last edited:
I tried to get Ausie spec taillights imported for my truck...then I found out they're about 400 bucks US a pair....so I passed. LOL

The bidding went to $92,990 and did not meet the reserve. I guess this means anyone with a low mileage 7.3 is sitting on a gold mine. Better put them in storage LOL

Back