? for Maddog

TJSHOTROD

When I show your video to my friends they all want to know how boost your leaving the line with. Are you willing to tell?

TJ

TJSHOTROD said:
When I show your video to my friends they all want to know how boost your leaving the line with. Are you willing to tell?

TJ

I left the line with over 40lbs. Total boost for the run was 116, and the big turbo was a little out of it's map at 62lbs and went boom at the 1/8 mile.

MADDOG said:
I left the line with over 40lbs. Total boost for the run was 116, and the big turbo was a little out of it's map at 62lbs and went boom at the 1/8 mile.

Thats sick! :ylsuper: Thanks for sharing.

TJ

MADDOG said:

Don't feel too bad Richard, I blew up two of the smaller versions before I gave up and went back to a single.........it ran as high as 50 psi!

Jim

don't worry t.j. you'll never leave the line with 40lbs! keep dreaming wiener dog!

BIGRPOWR said:
don't worry t.j. you'll never leave the line with 40lbs! keep dreaming wiener dog!

I might break something but I might do it just to piss you off.:stab:

Back