FOR SALE: 2006 Dodge CTD CR, QC, 4X4, Auto

John_P

FOR SALE: 2006 Dodge CTD CR, Quad Cab, SLT, 4X4, Auto, Flame Red

I bought this truck brand new. The truck has been garage kept and immaculately maintained. I used the truck as a daily driver and tow vehicle for my 1996 Dodge CTD 12 valve Drag Truck. The truck has PS, PB, Tilt Wheel, Factory Dodge Seat Covers and Dodge Floor Mats, dealer undercoating.

I have added Isspro/Dipricol Factory Matched Gauges, TST PM 3, 4" Flo-Pro Exhaust, Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover, Westin Step Bars, Factory Dodge Under the Rail Bedliner, Dodge Rubber Bed Mat, Extang Tuff Tonneau Bed Cover, Air Lift Air Bags, and a Stage V "ATS" Transmission with billet input and output shafts.

Truck currently has 177,000 miles. I also have almost all of the maintenance records on the truck if anyone is interested in that.

I am selling the truck as I have just purchased a new 2014 Ford Super Duty.

Price: $26,000.00

Please call (910) 329-1487 if you are interested and ask for John.

Attachments

• DSC_0463.jpg
    DSC_0463.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0464.jpg
    DSC_0464.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0465.jpg
    DSC_0465.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0466.jpg
    DSC_0466.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
you purchased a WHAT?????? lol.... good luck with the sale.... clean truck great seller

Great person to deal or talk too. Best in the industry.

Would not hesitate to buy anything from him.

Thanks for all your nice comments!

Yeah Jess, I now have a 2014 Ford SD 6.7,...loaded Lariat. Very comfortable and quiet. We will see how it all goes. LOL! Most of the guys down here by me have been "giving me hell!":blahblah1:

----------------------------------------
diesel_ram_man:

I am near Holly Ridge, N.C.

Im sure this truck has been very well maintained. John is a great guy free bump

all of the above about mr JohnP is true..

he has helped me before, and anything that he has, sells, or gets a chance to tune and work on, will no doubt be better than your expectations..

John, still cannot believe you are in a ford.. but im sure that truck will turn out great...

you aren't selling your 12 valve I hope? lol

Again,....my sincere thanks to all of you for your nice comments!:rockwoot:

You guys have all been my friends for a long time and I appreciate it very much. It is amazing sometimes to think how long we have all been doing the diesel truck racing, GTG's etc.
-----------------------------
TxDiesel007:

Not to worry on my 1996 Dodge CTD 12 valve because I will never sell that truck! Dan Scheid and his crew have got it running GREAT! I have to honestly tell you I am surprised I am in a Ford PSD too! As I have told a few of my other buddies, I might eventually regret it but a bunch of friends in my area have them and have not really had any serious issues with them. The dang truck has the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in a diesel. I have also not liked the 4th Gen Dodges since they came out. I really dislike the hoods and front ends. Time will tell I guess...............

------------------------------
Big Swole:

Hope to see you at TS Sir! I hope you are staying safe in your job buddy!

-------------------------------
02BigD:

I have posted a picture of my new truck for you!

Attachments

• DSC_0468.jpg
    DSC_0468.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
02BigD:

I have posted a picture of my new truck for you!

I'll be keeping my eye out for you. We've met a couple of times, but I'm not the most outgoing person when I first meet folks, so I didn't talk much. Treat you to breakfast at Carolina Cafe or lunch at Sear's Landing one day, it would be my pleasure.

Oh yes, good luck selling you truck.

I'll be keeping my eye out for you. We've met a couple of times, but I'm not the most outgoing person when I first meet folks, so I didn't talk much. Treat you to breakfast at Carolina Cafe or lunch at Sear's Landing one day, it would be my pleasure.

Oh yes, good luck selling you truck.
---------------------------------------
Thank you Sir! Lunch sounds good!

-------
John_P

Thanks for all your nice comments!

Yeah Jess, I now have a 2014 Ford SD 6.7,...loaded Lariat. Very comfortable and quiet. We will see how it all goes. LOL! Most of the guys down here by me have been "giving me hell!":blahblah1:

----------------------------------------
diesel_ram_man:

I am near Holly Ridge, N.C.

Add a guy in Colorado to the list of people giving you hell!!! Congrats John. Mr. Porterfield is one of the greatest people I have ever met and it is a pleasure to call him a friend. Anyone that buys this truck will not be disappointed.

Add a guy in Colorado to the list of people giving you hell!!! Congrats John. Mr. Porterfield is one of the greatest people I have ever met and it is a pleasure to call him a friend. Anyone that buys this truck will not be disappointed.
--------------------------------------
Good to hear from you Travis!

Back