For Sale: 96 Cummins 5 speed 4x4

CSnyder

Snyder-Motorsports
96 clubcab longbox 5 speed 4x4 250K on it. Runs and drives good. Has 4 GSK and front end all rebuilt. Was a repaint in 09 and isn't a show truck. Has a gooseneck hitch in the bed and gauges on the pillar. $5000 firm

1175682_10152210967793662_40374947_n.jpg

Hey Chris I'm interested. I can't remember does the '96 have a 215 pump? Rust on the body?

Hey Chris I'm interested. I can't remember does the '96 have a 215 pump? Rust on the body?

yep should be a 215 on it. I know we pulled the pump off in 09 when we did the GSK and new tappet gasket in it but sure it got the original pump back on. I can check the numbers on it if you like. There is some rust through on the cab corners way down low and very light above rear wheels. Basically listed it for what it would part out for fast. Clean and clear title in hand for it. Would make a great beater for hunting or farming or playing. I have too many other trucks and irons in the fire around here to hang onto them all.

Also the bed where it shows white was due to some rubber sealing stuff that was supposed to prevent rock chips and it didn't adhere well so some paint is peeling off. We were going to Line-X the lower body where that stuff was applied and throw flares on it to make it look better. That pic is from the other day and the paint was done in 09 quickly to solve a clearcoat peeling issue.

Dang this is s good deal. GLWS I am gonna send this to my buddy.

Let him bear the palm who has won it

Back