FOR SALE for II Street twins 62/80-475 new, I can't read

Dieselmafialb7

needs more air....
will work for 03-09 5.9-6.7 cummins brand new only opened to look at customer does not have the cash to pay for them so putting here may have another local guy interested but havent herd these run 4500+ new im thinking 4200 shipped

This kit includes all piping, lines, new s&b intake, both turbos silver 62/80 and s475, and downpipe can text or post more pics let me know guys

this kit will make yo truck haul mutha flippin azz. more chicks than you can shake a stick at will be all over you.

Attachments

• 1329193381482.jpg
    1329193381482.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
ahh didnt see that sorry

rofl good one delete this if you want i will repost if the other local guy doesnt take it

Last edited:
will work for 03-09 5.9-6.7 cummins brand new only opened to look at customer does not have the cash to pay for them so putting here may have another local guy interested but havent herd these run 4500+ new im thinking 4200 shipped

This kit includes all piping, lines, new s&b intake, both turbos silver 62/80 and s475, and downpipe can text or post more pics let me know guys

this kit will make yo truck haul mutha flippin azz. more chicks than you can shake a stick at will be all over you.

fit 2010 body style?

it should let me call brad at II and double check got a number for me to call you at?

Seems to me the oh10s are different.

Windshield washer tank or coolant reservoir in the way maybe?

Called II they said they'll fit the 2010 but not the 2011+? Not sure what the differences are but they say they fit so your good

II lists the phatshaft 62/70 and s474 compound kit for 3200. Can you explain the price difference?

Last edited:
Yes the idiots wont fix there price the kit thats on there has the add a turbo price not the street twins price i havr complianed to II about it and have gotten no were it makes it hard to sell this kit any II dealer will tell you there cost is way above that

Called II again and they are fixing the price and should be corrected by this afternoon

ok no problem I figured that the price of the phat shaft wasn't included in their price.

That price wouldn't yes but the part number is the correct one for the kit with both turbos there inlaid the problem this isnt the forst time.i have had someone say well its only 3299 online and then in turn think i'm screwing them

Back