For Sale: Leather interior, 241dhd, Dana 80

pierce460

Beave Wrangler
I have a few items I would like to get rid of, I will ship any of this at buyers expense.

Leather interior all black with wood grain, Driver seat not in the best of shape but the rest is. Every single piece that that pertains to the interior is included. Its for an extended cab. Comes with front and rear door panels, pillars, cup holder. I mean EVERYTHING. Dont know what its worth. $750 OBO

Dually Dana 80 limited slip 201,000 on it good shape drum brakes. $500

241 DHD Transfer case 201,000 on it good shape. $400

47RE Core, worked fine when truck was parked better than a year ago. Fluid is bright red, but selling as core. $500

Pics.
leather3.jpg

leather.jpg

leather4.jpg

leather2.jpg

leather1.jpg

Don't really want to part interior out yet.

T case is for auto.

Willing to to ship the seats, door panels, gauge bezel? The rest looks the same as my slt

Yes, Tcase is 1 piece tail for an AUTO.

roachie, I will ship the any of it.

I'll take the interior, just waiting on a check to clear for it.

Bump, Also have a 47RH with 3K on rebuild. Red alto clutches, Kolene steels, Transgo shift kit, billet single disc converter. $750

1994 241 DLD Auto Transfer case 225,000 on it good shape. $300

Dually Dana 80 limited slip 201,000 on it good shape drum brakes. $400

2001 241 DHD Auto Transfer case 201,000 on it good shape. $400

47RE Core, worked fine when truck was parked better than a year ago. Fluid is bright red, but selling as core. $400

Whole Interior

If everyone else backs out put me in line for the interior. I have cash in hand ready to deal. It's about a six hour drive for me unless you would be willing to work something out to meet me a bit closer. Champaign, IL would be a little closer. Let me know.

Only things i will take on trade is a 2wd nv4500, and cluth peddle assy.

Really want interior..

Let me know if the interior is gone or not. Send me a pm with your paypal if you want the money right now. Ill schedule a time to pick it up asap.

Back