For Sale: S366

Runaway_Diesel

RIPNDIP
I have for sale a freshly rebuilt with 360 thrust bearing S366. Has cast compressor wheel, 73/80 turbine wheel inside a .88 undivided T4 housing. I realize the undivided housing is undesireable, but I need this thing gone.
If anyone can chime in and explain how to upload pictures I will gladly get pictures or anyone can shoot me a text at (540) 247 1594.

It is freshly rebuilt with 360 thrust and the center cartridge and turbine housing have been painted with 2000 degree paint. Has zero run time on it.

I would like to get 700 for the turbo, but all offers will be entertained.

I also have a brand new T3-T4 adapter for sale that I bought when I had my AFE Bladerunner before I traded for my ATS Bigfoot T4. I payed 100 bucks for it and I would really like to get that for it.

If any questions, PM me here or text message me at the number above. I will try and get pictures posted of it today.

Price Drop, 650 for the turbo as well as 85 for the T3-T4 Adapter.

All trades and offers are welcome

That's a little too small for what I'm looking for. I'm looking for an S472 with 83mm turbine and 1.00 T4 housing. Thanks for the offer though

Prob on the large side but I have a s475 75/88/1.32 t6?

I'm actually entertaining an offer right now from a boy in my area but he is being very skeptical because he is new to the diesel scene and doesn't know much. If this deal doesn't go through I will let you know if I am interested in it.

Back