Ford says 6.4 logged 150K miles pulling 18K

I would think that staying hot 24 hours a day would be 'less' stressful than hot/cold starts and traffic every day, like a normal truck would see?

thats great for the motor, but what's funny is how they talk about "how tight" and "how new the brakes are"; but 150k 95% highway is A LOT different than 150k city, stop-go and rural gravel county roads like many have.

FORD can say what they want to...my 6.0Leaker has been in the shop 8 times, with 5 EGR coolers alone and two with turbos. I say the PR at Ford is simply tring to rebound from 5 years of 6.0L DISASTERS!!!!!!!!!

Just like a child rapist........I'll never trust Ford diesels again. 6.4 or no 6.4...

did u guys notice its an f450 not a 350 im sur that weight would be alil more harsh on a f-350 and wtf its all high way miles, im sure those tires lasted 150k yeah right.and so did the oil and so did the tranny fluid or the gear oil my a$$

this is the same type of test that ford does on just about every nut, bolt, and component on there vehicles. This is also what GM, and DCX do too.

Back