Ford Super Duty w/6.7L Twin Turbo Puller 4 Sale

SEOHPowerstroke

Project Developement
This truck has been completely built from the ground up. It now has an AAM 11.5 rear axle with new axles and a torsion locker, front axle is a Dana 60 with Moser 4340 Chromoly inner and outer 35 spline axles and Moser full spool with 4.10 gears. The truck has full hydraulic steering, a drive flange on the passenger side, a Mile Marker lockout on the driver side, ladder bars for the front and a custom solid suspension in the rear, with a custom pulling hitch (draw bar.)

The engine is a brand new 6.7L Cummins only has 9 hooks on it. The motor is fully built with shot peened 12 valve connecting rods, custom 14:1 pistons with ceramic coating by Polydyn, a custom Maxspool cam, Maxspool valve springs, Maxspool billet push rods, ARP rocker studs, ARP 14mm Head studs.

The fuel is pushed to the engine from the aluminum fuel tank mounted out front between the motor and weight ballast by a FASS 250 pump that flows into two Floor-It stage II CP3's that then provide a constant 27,000 psi of rail pressure to the F1 Flux 8.0 injectors.

The turbo setup is a custom BDP setup that uses two S400 turbo's. Both are wastegated and the top charger is a 3.0 inducer with a 76mm intake wheel, the primary charger is a 3.2 inducer with an 82mm intake wheel.

Behind the motor is an SBC Iron Giant III with hydraulic upgrade feeding the power to an NV4500 and a New Era 272 transfer case. The truck also has custom drive shafts with loops and u-joint shields. Transmission also has a bell housing blanket.

As for the truck it has a very clean interior with a full dash, factory driver seat, and all necessary gauges. All other seats have been removed for weight but will come with the truck. The custom water injection pump is mounted on the passenger side floor board that feed 4 Haisley water injection nozzles that are activated by a push button on the hand throttle.

The exterior is perfect with a fresh coat of factory dark green colored paint, stainless steer rocker pannels, tonneau cover, and a lift off front end to make engine work very easy.

The wheels are 16x12 Mickey Thompson Classic II's wrapped with 35-12.50 Truxxus STS's in the front and 35-12.50 BF Goodrich All-Terrain's in the rear.

I am currently still pulling the truck and plan to until it sells, I have worked all season to iron out the suspension issues and the hitch problems. I now have this truck turn key and ready to pull. I estimate the HP between 1100 and 1200 to the wheels, however the last dyno attempt was unsuccessful as the tires were blowing off on BDP's dyno.

There are no problems with the truck, I am only selling it to devote my time and money to my next project.

If somebody dont buy this thing I would be suprised!! she runs awesome and looks good while doing it!

I really need to liquidate this truck before I can start on my new project. I'm open to offers, call me @ 740-963-0022

Attachments

• services2.jpg
    services2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 222
  • High Maintenance 091.jpg
    High Maintenance 091.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 184
  • High Maintenance 089.jpg
    High Maintenance 089.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 164
  • Truck pics 030.jpg
    Truck pics 030.jpg