Former TDR regular

HeavyHauler

Hello everyone. I used to a regular on the TDR but haven't done much posting in several years. Looks like some of my TDR buddies have migrated to this site. I've got a 2001 Dodge dually that I started "bombing" (haha) around 12 years ago. Added a set of towing twins a couple of years ago and have been really happy with that change, but now I've got a Silver Bullet single that needs to go. Most of my truck time these days consists of fixing little odds and ends that are starting to break after 16 years!

Welcome.

Word to the wise, don't sign up here and immediately try to sell stuff.

Thanks. I guess I should have left the part about the Silver Bullet out? Didn't intend for that to be an ad.

Uh oh, looks like you're on to me. Are there any other girls on this forum?

Listen, schidt stick, I was just making humorous light of what I though you were doing just so you would know that the mods here don't like it and would probably give you a vacation on your first day. If you see a little :hehe: or LOL in my posts, that means that I'm laughing. If you can't log on to see anything you'll know you pissed someone off and got a vacation.

Now then, what do you "heavy haul" and what do you pull it with?

Oh hell no.......let's just call the senior members girls.

:hehe:

^^^ that means I find humor in this.

Ahh I see...25k posts on a message board entitles you to some kind of reverence. <<< I find humor in this. :hehe: ;)

Anyway, as far as heavy hauling...these days it's farm equipment and hay on a 22GN big tex. Tow vehicle is in sig.

Wow. Everybody hold up for a minute.

Welcome Hans! Good to see your still kicking.

Gentlemen, let's all start over here. I've known Hans since I bought my Dodge 15 years ago. He's been here over three years, just hasn't posted much. He is a good fellow who will add to the forum. I guarantee you he's not here just to sell things. We both started out on TDR and were both founding members of the Mid-Tenn TDR Chapter back in the day.

Hans, the fellows who've posted here so far, Snedge, Howling, 4X4dually, and TravisG, are really the good guys. There are just an awful lot of young punks coming here from other forums that all they want to do is sell their junk and cause trouble and they have mistakenly identified you as one of these.

Let's just all take a deep breath and start over, shall we?

Hans, you still sporting that ape hanger shifter?

Last edited:
Ahh I see...25k posts on a message board entitles you to some kind of reverence. <<< I find humor in this. :hehe: ;)

Anyway, as far as heavy hauling...these days it's farm equipment and hay on a 22GN big tex. Tow vehicle is in sig.

I remember your screenname from the old days over there at TDR. Quite a few of us cut our teeth in the competition forums there.

Glad to see an 01 still running around. I sold my 01 2 years ago and still kick myself for doing it. It was a fun little truck. I had a Single 62/78 and Mach 6's in mine.

Hello everyone. I used to a regular on the TDR but haven't done much posting in several years. Looks like some of my TDR buddies have migrated to this site. I've got a 2001 Dodge dually that I started "bombing" (haha) around 12 years ago. Added a set of towing twins a couple of years ago and have been really happy with that change, but now I've got a Silver Bullet single that needs to go. Most of my truck time these days consists of fixing little odds and ends that are starting to break after 16 years!

Gentlemen, let's all start over here. I've known Hans since I bought my Dodge 15 years ago. He's been here over three years, just hasn't posted much. He is a good fellow who will add to the forum. I guarantee you he's not here just to sell things. We both started out on TDR and were both founding members of the Mid-Tenn TDR Chapter back in the day.

Hans, the fellows who've posted here so far, Snedge, Howling, 4X4dually, and TravisG, are really the good guys. There are just an awful lot of young punks coming here from other forums that all they want to do is sell their junk and cause trouble and they have mistakenly identified you as one of these.

Hello Han's ya old fart long time no see buddy! :hehe: LOL

Travis, Mustache man.... ease up I'll vouch for my buddy here

Last edited:
Now this guy you can berate at will......................:hehe:

Just kidding Mark. You ever sell your VW?

Not yet Scott I sure would like too, nothing wrong with it I just want to buy a different one my buddy has.

I ain't got nothin' against him....I was being humorous until he called me a girl. :hehe: NOBODY calls me a girl and gets away with it, Mark. :hehe:

And no, 25K posts doesn't entitle me to nothing....I didn't say it did. I said "senior" as in, "older," it must have came across wrong. I'm just a decently smart person who likes to talk and apparently get the newbs fired up.

Anyway, WELCOME, and get back to bumping your post count already. LOL

Thanks for coming to the rescue, Scott! I was getting as warm a welcome as if I had came in here screaming "HILLARY FOR PREZ AND MELT ALL GUNS" hahaha!!

I was in the middle of a minor repair on the truck and thought of you guys and remembered you saying that lots of TDR folks were on this site now.

The shifter is on the shelf for now. Too noisy on long trips anymore!

Great to see you on here!

I remember your screenname from the old days over there at TDR. Quite a few of us cut our teeth in the competition forums there.

Glad to see an 01 still running around. I sold my 01 2 years ago and still kick myself for doing it. It was a fun little truck. I had a Single 62/78 and Mach 6's in mine.

Timbeaux, we were posting a lot on the TDR at the same time! I remember you. Thanks for the welcome!

Hello Han's ya old fart long time no see buddy! :hehe: LOL

Mar'k!!! HAHAHA, I had almost forgotten about that!! We had some good laughs back then. Hope you've been doing well, buddy. Glad to see you've still got the 12v. Thanks for chiming in here. Good to see you still around!

-------------------------------------------

4x4dually - please notice that I "multiquoted" in this reply so as to not overwhelm you with too many posts! :hehe: Hopefully we can all start over now. I definitely want to stay on the good side of the "senior members." :bow: Haha! I can take some good natured ribbing if you can. See you around.

Welcome! I find old TDR members to be more leveled, met a few on different forums.
It's like finding lost change, you're happy you did, because it adds a bit to the wealth. :)

As far as Jory, he's great people on here.
He'll treat you like family, even that one relative you dislike that's always telling you you're wrong about everything. :snoop:

Mark.

It has been a long azz time since I've heard someone say that. Welcome to CompD!

It reminded me of the annual "happy birthday" email I get from "diesel bombers." I've open that forum probably one time in the last 10 years. LOL

Back