Foundational Pillars Are Set.......

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
As discussed in the coarse of several meetings with the fraternal brotherhood, I will now call a motion to finalize what we are all, as a group, in agreement to....

Our foundation will be very strict in its desisions, and every single aspect will be discussed individually, as to hear all sides, and a ruling will be made, fairly in the best interests of our tightknit group. NO-ONE, I repeat no-one crosses the boards desision....... We will grow very strong with this foundation, all of us involved, know the direction we are looking to go. We will all go forward together.

I call the brotherhood to 'motion in' their attendance........

Gentlemen, the floor is yours- please, motion in:

RacinDuallie said:
As discussed in the coarse of several meetings with the fraternal brotherhood, I will now call a motion to finalize what we are all, as a group, in agreement to....

Our foundation will be very strict in its desisions, and every single aspect will be discussed individually, as to hear all sides, and a ruling will be made, fairly in the best interests of our tightknit group. NO-ONE, I repeat no-one crosses the boards desision....... We will grow very strong with this foundation, all of us involved, know the direction we are looking to go. We will all go forward together.

I call the brotherhood to 'motion in' their attendance........

Gentlemen, the floor is yours- please, motion in:

Like we all discussed, lets go, I’m in.... :rockwoot:

While we wait for the rest of the brotherhood to join us, I have the first motion for vote.

Motion: CompD is the official home site for the PDRA:rockwoot:

All those in favor?

RacinDuallie said:
While we wait for the rest of the brotherhood to join us, I have the first motion for vote.

Motion: CompD is the official home site for the PDRA:rockwoot:

All those in favor?

Eye, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...........................:ylsuper:

OK, now that this is the official site and all, WTF you talkin' bout here Willis???

COMP461 said:
as descused in our nurmous net meetings , I'm in 100%

this should get the ball back in our court gentlemen

What ball? What court? What game?

The way you talk, you are losing at something.Thats not like you.

I noticed a few signatures updated....

PDRA pro diesel racers association

You guys unionizing already??? LOL
Actually I am really glad to finally see this group of racers all working together! You guys are "top shelf" :bow:

I like to know about something before i jump in, so tell me, either here or pm whats this all about???

dieseldragster said:
Count us in, let's work together. Let's take diesel racing to the next level.

Welcome aboard Scott/Dustin:rockwoot:

welcome scott, , great concept , I vote to make Jeff [ RD } the president , untill we have everyone on board. the rest of us are to busy to do all the dutys

Am I supposed to feel :eek:wned: with that statement?? :confused:

Between working 60 hours a week and gettin my diesel pro mod program together, working on my several other projects ect. ect. I have tons of free time.... :( :bang

And here I thought it was of my honest leadership skills and integrity I strive to maintain....:bang :poke:

:welcome:

Last edited:
Back