Fox remote res shocks and Lorenz towers

FIRST GEN. JAKE

Wanting to sale my fox remote res shocks with cd adjusters and Lorenz shock towers. The shocks new are over $300 a piece and the towers are over $500 new. Looking to get $750 for it all. I'm running them with about 3" taller coils so should work well with most leveling kits.
9981aaa0198582404f508b8710f5c884.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put the shocks on the truck in October 2013. Not sure how many miles. If I had to guess maybe 20,000.

These for 3rd gen? Do they come with the coils? Will they work with stock towers?

They are on my 3rd gen yes but I believe they will work on 2nd gen and 4th gen as well. No coils with it. They will not work with stock towers. Stock tower use shocks with the stud style on top with a nut. These are taller than factory towers and use a bolt that goes through the top eye on the shock.

Those are basically the same towers as what I have just a newer version of the same thing.

Wanting to go to some fleece tower deletes and monotube shocks so I have more room for turbo setup. Plus I have all this money tied up in them and it's just not really needed for what I do.

Wanting to go to some fleece tower deletes and monotube shocks so I have more room for turbo setup. Plus I have all this money tied up in them and it's just not really needed for what I do.

When you talk about turbo setup, what's your clearances like now? Pics from inside the engine bay of clearance and setup would be great.

When you talk about turbo setup, what's your clearances like now? Pics from inside the engine bay of clearance and setup would be great.

I'm running a 2nd gen steed speed with a s400 frame charger. It fits as it but the elbow off the compressor is close to the tower. It all works fine as is but If I ever decide to do compounds or need to clock the compressor more I'd like the extra room. Il try to get some pics soon of what I'm talking about.

I should also mention is for the front shocks and towers only. No rear shocks and no coils.

Total height of the tower is about 6 1/2" or so.
55d6fb8c0f84fdc8f96d21ea9019d4d1.jpg
beb20728b720f2a34c8f589fab33a012.jpg

I can't really get a good pic without pulling the inner fender but this gives ya an idea of the setup

Back