Frankenstein compounds

smokjunky

Just the new guy
So like the rest of my build it's a Frankenstein and thrown together :hehe:. When taxes come in I'll have around 650 to spend and want to put a set of compounds on my truck.so I started looking on the forums and fb tonight to see what was out there I know it might be to soon but I like to get input in advance before I jump on stuff.Im still planning on keeping the borg 66 I have in the sig and hope Anarchy can dial it in to make the compounds dd.

this is what I have found right now. I can't find anything on Google anywhere about Garrett turbos.

But it's the 88mm 129mm Garrett in the general classified sections

The other is the 75 mm 88mm borg in the general.

I'll up date the list when I find them but there both around the same price. For bottom end at the end of the yr when I pay the truck off I plan on installing a crazy Carl's super :drool2:

Or how about a smaller secondary like a stocker with a billet wheel or a 60 mm with the 66/74 as the primary

I can't see your sig so I don't know what you're working with, but I would be tempted to source a small turbo and put over the 66 like you mentioned, and that should free up some money for the other parts you will need. Hoses and fittings and tubes eat cash alive

3 QCLB 5.9 valair dd/2nd gen swap BW66/74/ 4in tbe/II 180hp nozzles/II 85% cp3/smarty s06 Anarchy udc/ edge cts gauges /airdog 165/leveling kit with 35s

Here's my sig

That's what i was thinking the smaller secondary will eat the lag on the 66.
And at the end of the yr play with the bigger singles and the super

So i made my decision I'm just going to throw a billet wheel in my 66 and call it a day. Has anyone ever ran this wheel and turbo?

Back