Freak ECM?

sure..... when the trans slpped LOL

all she did when working right was 3100ish

sure..... when the trans slpped LOL

all she did when working right was 3100ish

Hmm.. I guess I am going to have to go with the theory of a Jim Jessup tune on the ECM then. Because my truck did it with both the auto and now the 5spd.

with that tune, hrvp, and 100hp injectors my truck runs very hard and did 435hp

with that tune, hrvp, and 100hp injectors my truck runs very hard and did 435hp

I'm guessing though if I do have a JJ tune that it will hurt my dyno numbers when running the edge just like a Smarty does?

I'm putting the truck on the rollers in October and was hoping to be close to 600hp with the new 200+ injectors I just put in.

i was wondering that but i dynoed before and after i removed the tps fooling and i made the same hp but im also not using any fueling or timing boxs this vp has never been tapped

i was wondering that but i dynoed before and after i removed the tps fooling and i made the same hp but im also not using any fueling or timing boxs this vp has never been tapped

I guess we'll find out in October...I think I need to upgrade to a 66 though. This 64 doesn't even start to clean up these injectors with the juice on 5x5.

I agree with Ryan........my special cleans mine up pretty good! I have my gate set a little low and blow by it without any problems! Usually settles to 46 and spikes to around 54.

I ran my BD Rad on the dyno a few years ago when I dyno'd 582 and since I couldn't read my tach with the RAD I told the dyno operator to stay in it till it quit pulling. The sheet showed that it ran to 3800 RPM but a distinct loss of power after 3200rpm

Lavon

I was playing around today, but I forgot to test stock setting for you. I will try to do it tomorrow.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I'm just glad I don't have to waste money on getting a smarty or the hot unlock for my juice.

Ryan I plan on studding the head over the winter, so once that is done then I'll close off the wastegate. I'm not putting regular gauges in until I P-Pump it so it'll be what it will be.

So you guys are saying that a super B special should clean up 200++ injectors? My old 150's hazed at WOT with the special and now with these big sticks it still rolls coal at WOT on 5x5.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I'm just glad I don't have to waste money on getting a smarty or the hot unlock for my juice.

Ryan I plan on studding the head over the winter, so once that is done then I'll close off the wastegate. I'm not putting regular gauges in until I P-Pump it so it'll be what it will be.

So you guys are saying that a super B special should clean up 200++ injectors? My old 150's hazed at WOT with the special and now with these big sticks it still rolls coal at WOT on 5x5.

My special cleans up my M5's very well. I surprise alot of people when I run smoke free down the track turning 4k+ rpm.

Back