free cylinder head

Damn you late night CompD creepers!!! Im in need of a head for a race truck here too! I say you give EVERYONE 250 off a head!!!

Woooooohooooo!! 2 things i love Texas History and high flowing cylinder heads!!

Ill have to attriubute this win to my Grandfather who just passed away, he would talk my ears off about Texas history, and would drive me all around Texas to different historucal places and markers and tell me storys, all while packing sandwiches and lemonade.

Thanks Grandpa and Zach :)

Last edited:
Schrowang, that is up to the wife....... I can give you her cell number if you are up to a challenge.... You will get to hear about organic gardens and humanitarian causes. You pull it off you get one....... Gratis.

Randal, No favorites here. He straight up owned that..even though I hoped it would go to a regular Joe building a 12v

JJeepyjohn, For what I have given away, it should be plural.....

If it is any consolation prize, $250 off of the next order for any of the guys that tried to answer the question and were ^^^^^^^ up there... Good for 30 days.

I hope you all have a good evening...

Sweet! Is there a minimum order? :snoop:

I see a 188-208 in my future.:rockwoot:

Actually it will be in my buddy's future, but I live vicariously through other peoples trucks.

Thanks Zach!

Why didn't Sam Houston cut down Santa Anna when he had him as his prisoner? Folklore answer good for a head...... you pay the shipping.

Wow that is one heck of a late night give away Zach!

Cause they were both masons, and anna gave him the "sign" of the masons.

You sir do know your Texas history! Congrats on the new head. The Texas stamp on the front of that head should serve you well.

Darn Taylor, You know your Texas history..... Really wanting this to go to the average Joe....... How about let's auction this off to a charitable cause. You set it up and I ship it to anybody you say? You have a favorite charitable cause?

for the record, they both indulged in opium, or they gave the "Masonic handshake" would have sufficed. Taylor, you won your choice. I will gladly drive it across town......

hell of a guy!

Zach i think it's great you and your company do random things like this. It pay's to know things like that. I just put in my 188/220 cam with yours springs and retainers this past week and fired it up for the first time tonight. I am trying to break in my freshly ported and oringed head but it shouldn't be long before I can beat on this truck and see how I like it.

Head was dropped off on the porch! Will be shaving the intake and starting the P&P and hitting the flow bench.

Back