fresh built engine questions

WUnderwood you can take your dungeons and dragons playing granmaws basement livin' ass on some where, I don't know how many times i have to explain it to you that I don't need a teaching lesson from you, and every comment you have left has made you look like a forum warrior in my eyes so there for your about as useless as tits on a bull frog to me, you can take that ''moderator'' title and stick it where the sun shines in your case because your frankly starting to sound like a ''flat bill wearing window licker'' maybe you should try showing respect in order to gain respect because from a personal experience your not worth the air your wasting.

Last edited:
Your "insults" are very typical.
If you enjoy the knowledge that is prevalent here, I would say okay, go along with your day, and enjoy your newly running engine.

wunderwood I don't understand how many times i have to explain to you're dungeons and dragons playin' grandmas basement livin' A** that i don't need a teaching lesson from some dude in probably his mid 40s with an f150 on a diesel forum, your frankly about as useless as T*ts on a bull frog to me, you have yet to add anything to this conversation besides your ignorance, honestly from personal experience your not worth the air you breath to me, your starting to sound like the ''flat bill wearing window licker'' yourself pick a new topic ya broken record, you can take that all mighty mediator title and stick it where the sun shines in your case, you may want to show a little respect in order to get some in return and next time don't speak unless spoken to.
:wrong:
:pop:

Last edited:
Wow ! Not a good way for a rookie with 5 post to make new friends on here. The people replying to your question are pretty knowledgeable. It can can be difficult to read and understand what a person is talking about when the sentences run together. By using the proper sentence structure, people can give a better answer to a person's question. Take a deep breath and move forward. No one meant any harm.

Wow ! Not a good way for a rookie with 5 post to make new friends on here. The people replying to your question are pretty knowledgeable. It can can be difficult to read and understand what a person is talking about when the sentences run together. By using the proper sentence structure, people can give a better answer to a person's question. Take a deep breath and move forward. No one meant any harm.

Read, listen, and understand what this man is saying. Do you want to be on this forum? In your 23 years on this earth, do you know everything Sam? I don't think so. So take your bad azz attitude elsewhere, or you will have a problem logging in next time.

jedeka I understand your concern but in the real world i'm far from a rookie i've owned and operated my own shop for 4 years and have been in the high performance diesel industry for 6 also college educated on heavy equipment on and off highway and have built hundreds of cummins engines during my life time and have been very successful doing so, my engines for my customers as well as myself have made a large amounts of power i had a simple question about assembly lube because i don't let engines sit for very long 99% of the time and that quickly got over looked i tried to edit the post but it was past the 15 minute mark so it is what it is the only reason i made this profile was to claim my title as fastest 6 speed cummins witch i am at 11.28 @122 and decided to ask a question since i was unsure if i was in the clear

Last edited:
wunderwood i know allot more then most and next time you jump on one of my threads try a little respect and it will get you much farther with me and there wont be a bad attitude,fyi i don't need this forum.

just a ppumped24 you can challenge my drag truck and grab a lane any time you want it trust me its far from a 6 speed and far from slow

lol considering you're in Florida and I'm in California logistically that would never happen. What is far from a six speed? An Automatic transmission? however I will be in Ennis Texas racing my super street truck and my megacab in the super diesel class feel free to join.

If that guy with the long bed will be a shieds or even any event near me I would love to do a head to head since my truck is the same exact truck minus the long bed same color and all and we just might have to make that trip

You tweak your shifter any?
My short arms don't move the shifter from the dash to the back of the cab very quickly.

What's the date on the race in Ennis, down in Florida it's all year round racing season so we tend to stay around here unless it's a big event ie. shieds,ts or any other major event

I took a a hurst short throw for a nv5600 I had laying around and made a shifter for my g56 works great but wouldn't recommend doing it since it was a pain to get just right plus I'm 6 foot 4 so my arms are long so it's comfortable for me but my bestfriemd drives it every once in a while and he can't stand it since it's a good bit shorter the oem lol

Last edited:
I typically don't go further than Ennis because drag racing in California is year round as well. Not much diesel but lots of gas guys that think they are fast. Look up the NHRDA season events for dates.

Ok buddy, there you go with the run on sentences again. Did they teach you how to use punctuation in school/college? Did Wade or Greg teach you English? Damn...

So your in the same boat as me I have enough racing around me to keep me busy for a life time,I'm the same as you in the sense most are gas guys out here but there are some fast diesel trucks and drag cars around but not allot, when I lived in Kentucky fast diesel trucks where every where and it was a great time.

Last edited:
Back