friggin headlights

projectors ruin the front of the truck tho..bfu...sorry

I keep the haze offa mine.

can we get back on the phuckin topic now...my drivers side is dim as hell..the pass side is bright. how out a little help with my problem here ya jackholes

They were made like our headlights, plastic lens plastic/composite housing.

good to know. i know some of the hid kits get too hot and start meltings stuff, even only at 55w.

can we get back on the phuckin topic now...my drivers side is dim as hell..the pass side is bright. how out a little help with my problem here ya jackholes

you have voltage drop. time to bust out a dmm and check the power and grounds.

blown fuse in the panel under the hood..the left headlight fuse was almost out of the socket..not blown really but same thing

blown fuse in the panel under the hood..the left headlight fuse was almost out of the socket..not blown really but same thing

So, now that you found the problem....without spending any monies.....put that jumper wire under your steering wheel for free and tell me how much better you like your high beams. :Cheer:

I almost did that last night..but im colorblind and the wife wasn't walking from the house to the barn in the pouring rain to make sure I spiked the wrong ones

Tonight, before you do it, just pull back on your multi-function switch. That turns both beams on at the same time. See if you like it. If you do, jumper it.

Disclaimer: Not responsible for damages by color blind people of the non-electrical oriented.

Last edited:
Tonight, before you do it, just pull back on your multi-function switch. That turns both beams on at the same time. See if you like it. If you do, jumper it.

Disclaimer: Not responsible for damages by color blind people of the non-electrical oriented.

That's not nice

You old fogee:Cheer:

I'm always leary of giving electrical advice. Someone will jumper the red with orn stripe instead of the orn with a red stripe and tell everyone it is my fault when the ECM melts down. LOL

Old Fogee's rule. :rockwoot:

I was referencing the light grey comment at the bottom.

Back