Front srw rims that match dual rear wheel rims

hhinton

I'm thinking about getting new rims and what I'm wanting to get is srw front rims that will match Dually back rims does anyone on here know of any rims that match will match like this? Any information would help a lot cause no one on cummins forum can give me any information

I see the purpose of this as in "looks" but I fail to see the purpose in this as "functional." So when your front tires start gettin' worn off, you can't rotate them to the back. Same reason I won't bore out a set of rims to get my "hub-centricity" back on my spacers.

It seems to big big with the pullers so they can run a wide front tire. That's the only upside to it other then looks.

I see the purpose of this as in "looks" but I fail to see the purpose in this as "functional." So when your front tires start gettin' worn off, you can't rotate them to the back. Same reason I won't bore out a set of rims to get my "hub-centricity" back on my spacers.

Regular aluminum wheels cant be rotated either on a dually though..... Not sure which direction a guy needs to go.

I have a set of American Racing ATX Mojave Black 17x8 with 8 on 6.5 that I took off mine when I made mine into a dually. Summit's part number is 39817882. Don't know that you will find SRW type to match a Dually type.

I forgot about this thread but what rims do you have? they look pretty good

Eagle 058 17x10 front (not made anymore) and Ultra 002 rears (because the matching Eagle rears were backordered). The Ultra and Eagle rears are nearly identical. I have seen a handful of duallies run this setup. Since you can't rotate aftermarket dually wheels why not get a regular type front to get rid of the goofy looking positive dually offset?

1.jpg

Eagle 058 17x10 front (not made anymore) and Ultra 002 rears (because the matching Eagle rears were backordered). The Ultra and Eagle rears are nearly identical. I have seen a handful of duallies run this setup. Since you can't rotate aftermarket dually wheels why not get a regular type front to get rid of the goofy looking positive dually offset?

1.jpg

Very nice looking truck!

Has anyone seen the American racing ATX wheels they make a black version that is a single wheel and Dually rear. I'm thinking about doing it on my mega cab I just got.

1.jpg

Pacer makes a rim that's a match to the eagles and ion has some that are close but the holes are a bit bigger and a different center cap

1.jpg

Dam nice looking truck :clap:

Back