$25,000

Less Than 10k Miles on
-Refreshed 05 Cylinder head built by Jim at Engine Servies in Braselton Ga
O-ringed
110lb Hamilton Valve Springs
new headgasket
-Arp 425 Studs
-10.6mm 6.7 Stroker CP3 from Shane at Motorsport Diesel
-80% over injectors. SAC nozzles (New 10k ago, not reman, balanced bodies and nozzles) From Shane at Motorsport Diesel

Garmons Competition Transmission. All billet shafts. 8k miles

Stainless Diesel 2nd gen swap kit, Stainless Diesel manifold, FMW 467.7 with V-band discharge and .90 housing (from Tmoney) less than 1k miles

Turbo Blanket from Levi
Manifold Studs
Smarty TNTr (latest version)
BD Intercooler
ISSPRO EV2 = 60lb boost, 100lb boost, pyro, trans temp, rail psi
JVC double din with ipod/bluetooth/navigation
Fass HD 150/150
Stainless 5in MBRP
Tuff country traction bars (mount on top of leaf pack)
20x10 moto metals with BRAND new 305/50r20 Nitto 420s
EBC Drilled/slotted front rotors with EBC Yellow Stuff pads
Standard rear rotors with o'reilly auto's finest pads
Bushwacker pocket flares
Cowl hood
Mag-Hytec Front and Rear diff covers and Trans pan
Bilstein shocks
reverse leveled
brand new AC condenser
Rhino Lined
B&W turnover ball in the bed (looks to have been used only a couple times. I havent used it once since ive owned the truck)
Rugged Ridge HD floor mats

The Not-so-great
-Cracked dash
-Previous owner installed the double din and cut the factory single din location to fit it. Could have been done better
-Paint chip in rear bumper
-Previous owner had the passenger battery boil over and the acid ate some paint off the front bumper
-The paint on the grill inserts is chipped

This is a great truck. It starts, runs, and idles perfect. No mechanical problems, it drives/rides amazing, and is rust free.

I have NEVER ran the truck at the strip, hooked to a sled, or had the truck on the dyno. Ive used the truck as a DD and only towed a trailer a handful of times. It stays clean and very well maintained. Oil always changed on time with AMSOIL or Mobil1 Synthetic. Also only used the stratapore cummins oil filters. I changed the engine oil and transfer case with AMSOIL when the new turbo was put on less than 1k ago. Also did new fuel filter and water separator at the same time. 2 weeks ago I had Tony Rizzi at Lead Foot Diesel in Monroe GA run the overhead and retorque the headstuds for good measure. He also fabbed me a stainless steel charge pipe as the one that comes with the stainless diesel swap kit is just 2, 40* elbows and a 10in piece of silicone tubing... I estimate the power to be around 700hp based on trucks ive seen here with similar mods and tuning.

This is a need to sell, not a want to sell. Unfortunately im now currently unemployed and it has to go.

Ill be happy to answer any questions and get pictures of anything specific on the truck. Ill be posting just a few pictures right now with more to come later today or tomorrow. I can also send over the entire, clean carfax report.

Truck is located in Grayson, Ga. Will be willing to travel to meet a serious buyer

call/text Joel : 770.Three8zero.one2nine2

857262_2715572404833_637463070_o.jpg

10007319_2715573284855_1536326764_o.jpg

1973845_2715572364832_1859785174_o.jpg

10014319_2715577284955_586759366_o.jpg

Last edited:
Free bump for damn nice truck! How do you like that 467.7? I'm leaning towards one when it's time to upgrade my charger.

Did you purchase this truck in NC? If so I can testify to how nice this truck is. GLWS.

Sent from my XT1080

Thanks for the compliments guys. I really will hate to see it go, but right now its what has to happen. Ill have another one in a few years.

Purn, it really is a great turbo for the street. I have less than 1k miles on it so not too much seat time, but it spools VERY fast and pulls hard.

homewrecker, thank you sir. I got it from a guy who lived in NC about 2 years ago. The motor and trans got some lovin after I got it, but it really is a very clean 04.

Ill have more pics up as soon as it stops raining!

Did you ever sale the lower valance off the front bumper? I'm the one who was trying to get it from you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yea I got rid of it locally after a while

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Back