FS: NIB s480

VTECSTI

THE THREAD KILLER
i have an s480 for sale (standard cover) that is brand new in box. need to sell for tires. it is great for twin setups. not looking to trade unless you have wheel/tires. pm me offers! thanks

I am guessing it is probably a 96x88 with the 1.32 t6 housing.

Rude... you have no idea, I let you off easy compared to what others would have done.

Rude... you have no idea, I let you off easy compared to what others would have done.

i wish i had 2,xxx posts like my new internet hardass friend. :bow: please let me sell this in peace. no pissing match?

Well JA I was trying to help you out. No you want to be a dick about it.

Well JA I was trying to help you out. No you want to be a dick about it.

help me out by insulting me? is that how they greet people where you come from? again with the name calling. grow up man! i wasnt being a dick in the slightest, i just feel like getting off easy from you was pretty uncalled for. no crime in forgetting to post specs the millisecond i get em.

C'mon guys, mech's first post here wasnt nasty lets not make a mountain out of it. :Cheer:

We have a brand new standard cover S480/1.10 T6 for sale here, asking $1100., correct?

C'mon guys, mech's first post here wasnt nasty lets not make a mountain out of it. :Cheer:

We have a brand new standard cover S480/1.10 T6 for sale here, asking $1100., correct?

thanks buddy! yes all correct!

no need to be rude. i thought i posted em. guess it was only in private messages. anywho...

80/102/1.10

Those dimensions don't sound right.

102 is usually for the 72 and 75mm s400.

yours should be around the 108 and some change if it is an 80.

Also what turbine wheel?

If I were to guess since you said 1.10 t6 it is probably a 74/83 turbine.

Those dimensions don't sound right.

102 is usually for the 72 and 75mm s400.

yours should be around the 108 and some change if it is an 80.

Also what turbine wheel?

If I were to guess since you said 1.10 t6 it is probably a 74/83 turbine.

just going by what the guy said. sorry if it is wrong. its hard getting in touch with this guy.

Back