Fuel Bowl Port Adapter

riggz

Night Train
So I went to install the fuel pressure sender in the port on the bottom of the fuel bowl and noticed it doesn't fit! lol woulda been nice to know that I needed an adapter when I ordered my gauges....

Anywho, is there any chain stores or shops like Home Depot or 4 Wheel Parts that would have this M12x1.5 - 1/8 NPT adapter or do I have to order it online?

This is common, just move lossen the bolts holding the cover next to the port and push the cover over a hair. The bosses on the cover have plenty of room and the gasket is reusable. There is a Ford SSM out about that problem, I just don't remember what number it was.

I'd rather just get the right part than move that cover over. Guess I'll just have to wait another week for the part.

I'd rather just get the right part than move that cover over. Guess I'll just have to wait another week for the part.

Fords on Fuel pressure test kit does not fit some without moving the cover....Great job from Navistar.

I should state that I use the ITP 6.0L Fuel Pressure Adapter extension.

Santa did you get that kit because of vibration? I don't see a need for spending $30 if I can just use the $6 piece.

Well, I tried to order one from my local parts guy and it took 3 weeks for me to get the wrong fitting anyway. I just said screw it and ordered the one I knew would work.

Gotcha. I heard they were on a long backorder at one time. I think I'll just call up ISSPRO direct and get one shipped out to me.

GOS Performance should have them too..mine fit fine with the adaptor and sender straight out of the test port..

I'm probably going to delete the fuel bowl when I install an AirDogII so I don't want to waste $ on the fuel filter cap. I'm wanting to get an idea of what the my stock pressure is before I upgrade.

Back