fuel cell

ben99

I need to buy a fuel cell for my truck, what size fuel line fittings do I need? 8an is what most cells I've been looking at have, how big is that compared to a regular 1/2 in fuel line? I want to make sure it will flow plenty of fuel. Thanks.

8an=1/2", I know of a couple people running dual 8an pickups and other who have drilled it out to 10an.

Thanks, that should be plenty big right now, I'm shooting for 600hp this year without nitrous.

Make sure not to put the foam in the cell, or if it's in there, make sure you take it out.

The diesel breaks it down into tiny little pieces, been there, done that.

We spent hours up in Ennis cleaning crap out of the fuel tank, fuel lines, filters etc..it was a nasty mess.

I never had a problem with the foam in my cell. Check with the manufacture because some of them are fine with diesel.

Yank the foam out and cut the bottoms and take the caps off of 1quart oil containers and stuff the cell full of them. Dirt track racers have been doing ever since they changed the fuel years back

We offer fittings and custom length lines. Let me know if you need anything. We have Aeroequip stuff in stock. Might be worth checking with me to see if we have it any cheaper.

Got mine in today, pulled all the foam out. Anyone see any issues crossing AN and JIC fittings?

How are you guys geting the foam out...? My foam fills like the styrofoam that you find in a flower arrangment. Any ideas?

Back