Fuel Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bubba1

kwick canuck
What and Who??? The fastest mph and Et on fuel only NO DRUGS/ALCHOHAL/PROPANE!!!!! just plain old air and fuel??????????

I've always wondered the same. Just diesel, nothing else...not even water.
I think Jeff Garmons Silverline truck has been 10.0. I know first hand that it'll go 10.30 @ 136mph on #2 only.

Anyone else think it's funny that we try like hell to get all the water out of our fuel just to turn around and shoot as much as we can right back into it ? LOL

Last edited:
I have often wondered the same thing Rico. Kinda like that whole "drive on a parkway and park on a driveway" thing LOL

At what weight? With the question on hand do the rails count?

Last edited:
As for the rails and the future of funnycar that is why I put the What ??? in the x+x=?

I think you will find that most high power trucks tuned for fuel only HAVE to run water.

Dockboy said:
I think you will find that most high power trucks tuned for fuel only HAVE to run water.

if you don't run an intercooler it is a must. that is if you want your motor to last any length of time. it's all in the same to me, run an intercooler or run water, your money......your choice.:pop:

Ether Claus said:
if you don't run an intercooler it is a must. that is if you want your motor to last any length of time. it's all in the same to me, run an intercooler or run water, your money......your choice.:pop:

No I/C and water would be you then Jimmy.....right?

I dunno if Fletcher runs water or not, but I think the 2 other quickest passes would be your 10.15 and Darren's 10.20, Bubba.

I think so too Jeff. Mabye Bill will stop digging for geoducks long enough to let us know

Timbeaux38 said:
I think so too Jeff. Mabye Bill will stop digging for geoducks long enough to let us know

@5,200lbs, dot approved tires, no bottle or water ALL fuel, OEM frame, loooong wheel base 9.92@139.8

In other words about a second faster then when Earl turn's off his bottle or for base lining four seconds faster then Part time………………BTW; happy holidays!!!!! :hehe:

Fletcher said:
@5,200lbs, dot approved tires, no bottle or water ALL fuel, OEM frame, loooong wheel base 9.92@139.8

In other words about a second faster then when Earl turn's off his bottle or for base lining four seconds faster then Part time………………BTW; happy holidays!!!!! :hehe:

P.S. Also, my tow vehicle CAN make Mcfly's furd tap out:hehe:

I gots to throw this out there but what difference does it make if someone chooses to run any type of drugs. We can make the same argument for chips and tuners and anything in between. Going faster revolves around one thing, cubic dollars. Show me a guy that can run a 10 in a truck built in his own garage and the only thing I will have to say is nice truck!!

Back