fuel psi gauge sending unit ev2

dixon700

cummins fanatic
Out of nowhere my fuel pump psi gauge was reading 40psi. Well I got a mechanical gauge and found the issue lies with my gauge sending unit, or my gauge. I bought all 6 of my gauges on 6/27/12 from genos garage. So the warranty is out. Can I buy just the sending unit?
Thanks

Please PM me your mailing address. Don't tell anyone, but I'll sneak it through under warranty ;) It's close enough to being under warranty as far as I am concerned.

Now that is downright excellent customer service. I guess I'll have to never run a different gauge than isspro. Now some people have said that vibration kills them. Should I have it remotely mounted instead of directly on the elbow on my cp3?

Now some people have said that vibration kills them. Should I have it remotely mounted instead of directly on the elbow on my cp3?

Interested in this also. Killed one already, and its replacement is on its way out after a year and 2 weeks.

Last edited:
We have run some tests in our lab and there doesn't seem to be any significant effect from vibration, it is whether an internal seal was molded &/or installed properly. If done correctly they will last virtually the life of the truck, otherwise they will fail early. We have changed to a different design that eliminates that seal, so far so good with this new design.

j-rod, please PM me your mailing address and I'll get one of the new replacements out to you.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Got the New sender installed, gauge is back to normal. The new senders look way different then the old ones. Thanks again Michael.

Back