Fuel psi spiking over 110mph

DPC

I am assuming this is a tuning issue and have possibly missed a limiter somewhere. Speed limiter is maxed out.

Over 110mph @ WOT my fuel psi will start spiking up and down. If i ease into it say 1/4 to 1/2 throttle it pulls through past 120mph.

I have attached a log it starts on frame 6120-6180, thanks.

Attachments

• Fuel spike over 110mph.zip
    409 KB · Views: 0
I think I saw you on Hwy 81 the other day heading towards Chickasha. Do you have your own V2 or is it an AutoCal?

Care to share the tune but yes it looks like there is a MM3 limiter your hitting @WOT.

comp.png

Care to share the tune but yes it looks like there is a MM3 limiter your hitting @WOT.

comp.png

I agree but if you look a few frames before (5940-6000) range @WOT its commanding 3400us and 146mm3 until it hits the 110mph mark then it drops off.

This is a CSP5 tune OS 55352602 if it matters.

Main injection pulse limiter off? Speed limiter raised?

Speed limit set to 256 and main injection pulse limiter disabled.

I still think there is a limiter you've missed....or switch OS

Les,
I can email you the tune, you helped me out before, thanks.

Please do...I may not have time tonight to view it but tomorrow afternoon I will.

Sent you a quick initial viewing response and things to change. Ill look more in depth tomorrow if the suggestions dont help.

Thanks Les!

Got if figured out, made your recommended changes along with some other adjustments on a few other limiters and full fuel past 4K (as far as I was willing to go)!

Holds 3400us at 160mm3! 58 lbs of boost 80lbs drive psi, 36 lbs primary.:thankyou2:

Back