Fuel specs 13mm pump

No hard data, and besides i have never seen a pump spin to 5500 rpms on a bench..not sure i would want to be near it lol. but in any case standard cam on a p7100(160hp) have a fair amount of fill time on the lobe...vs a quick rate that has quite a bit less fill time, it only make sense to have a higher pressure..

Why would you need to test a pump to 11,000 rpms? What makes sense to you isn't always factual.

No hard data, and besides i have never seen a pump spin to 5500 rpms on a bench..not sure i would want to be near it lol. but in any case standard cam on a p7100(160hp) have a fair amount of fill time on the lobe...vs a quick rate that has quite a bit less fill time, it only make sense to have a higher pressure..

So you're saying a 160 cam needs has more fill time than a quick rate?

Sethr.. good catch. facts are some times hard to get. just giving my 2 cents.

ahall..160 has more fill time.

If it has a larger window why does it need more fuel pressure than a 903 cam?

just saying that any cam with less fill time would benefit..mainly directed to pullers with custom cams... maybe not so much in the power department but with sticking plungers...160 actually has way less then what i thought. maybe i was thinking of the stock cam out of a 3000.

It's nothing. Just something an immature kid would do. Not worth mentioning.

Moral of the story most of the recents posts are illinformed classic compD regurgitation with no concrete data. Pure false speculation as usual.

look at my previous post. and there could have been four less posts on this thread..in anycase, if you want to run 30 psi in your pump at wot then go for it..higher pressure will always fill the cavity quicker and if it can handle it why not do it.

Yo dawg ima run an injection pump, before my injection pump!! Should be good for my 18,000 rpm F1 motor

Adjustable regulator and start at 30psi and add 5psi til you stop gaining. Easy enough and better than babble over the internet.

Back