fuel system

fordguy

hey Dj is you fuel system ready yet im in the market for one. also you said the you had to different setups I was also wanting to know the prices of the to

Good Morning Jason,

I just sent you PM.

I wanted to give an update for anyone who is interested. We will have the fuel systems ready in two weeks :woohoo:

DJ :evil

Hi,

DJ sent you a PM.

We really don't want it to seem like the fuel system is a secret. We sent PM's cause we don't think we are allowed to post pricing but here is the message:

The fuel system will be available in 2 weeks. The price is $.

For the racing set-up we don't have a set price because it is our custom system. It would depend on your set-up, what you are looking to gain and a variety of specifics.

If you want more hp, you may want to consider our nitrous system, complete and ready to install $. It is a wet system.

We are accepting orders now and will begin shipping by end of month.

Thanks,
Vivian

Post away. This is your forum, and you are selling your product.

MOMBENZ said:
Hi,

DJ sent you a PM.

We really don't want it to seem like the fuel system is a secret. We sent PM's cause we don't think we are allowed to post pricing but here is the message:

The fuel system will be available in 2 weeks. The price is $500. + shipping

For the racing set-up we don't have a set price because it is our custom system. It would depend on your set-up, what you are looking to gain and a variety of specifics.

If you want more hp, you may want to consider our nitrous system, complete and ready to install $800. It is a wet system.

We are accepting orders now and will begin shipping by end of month.

Thanks,
Vivian

Hi Tim,

Thanks. I filled in the blanks LOL

Vivian

Last edited by a moderator:
So whats the story with the Fuel systems are they ready yet????

Back