Fueling for a GTX4294R

Boostediesel

Boost Addict
after talking with Jose at FI i am gonna be pulling the trigger on the Garrett GTX4294R, just wanted some feed back on fueling for it. this is for my 03, i already have a Stage 3 Floor It CP3 and a set of new Flux 3.5 injectors, just wondering if this will be enough fuel?

after talking with Jose at FI i am gonna be pulling the trigger on the Garrett GTX4294R, just wanted some feed back on fueling for it. this is for my 03, i already have a Stage 3 Floor It CP3 and a set of new Flux 3.5 injectors, just wondering if this will be enough fuel?

I have heard some not so great things about the new GTX line... If I was you and Garrett was the brand of choice a normal GT4292R or GT4202R would be my choice.

I have heard some not so great things about the new GTX line... If I was you and Garrett was the brand of choice a normal GT4292R or GT4202R would be my choice.

can u explain why? after spending several hours on the phone with Jose at Forced Inductions discussing goals for my truck he was saying he has been putting the GTX's on multiple trucks and having lots great results with them

I loved the gt4294 on my truck but I have a 12v so I'm not sure how the fuel translates to cr

I run a Precision 4294r DDP180's and smarty,tst,ez stack, it's not to bad with that setup.

Back