Fuellab pumps

explosives87

powder monkey
I am in the market for a new lift pump and have been looking at fuel labs is there anyone that is running run? What are your thoughts of the pump?

we have been using them in Comp for years , they are light years ahead of the others.

I know there will definately be one on my Dually soon. No more of the junk I got.

I've been reading good reviews on them so far. couple people ditched there airdogs and Fass after having problems with them. So far they haven't had any negatives that I know of. Ill most likely try a DTT Assassin lift pump next time my airdog gives me problems.

I just put a Fuelab 41402 in my 01 with a p-pump conversion. I hope to have it running by next week.

Ive been running one on my duramax for the last 6 months. I had a raptor before that had failed. I am overall impressed with this pump. Its quiet, very efficient, and i havent been able to pull the pressure down at all. They are well worth the money.

Hope this helped
Bryan

I was told by a salesman they don't do well with dirt like wmo and dirty biodiesel but I would still like to try one. I don't think they would be any worse than air dog or fass.

I was told by a salesman they don't do well with dirt like wmo and dirty biodiesel but I would still like to try one. I don't think they would be any worse than air dog or fass.

I have been reading the samething, I am looking at pull it through a water separator and then push it through a fuel filter.

d a fass and it failed my buddy had an air dog that failed about the same time. I went to Fulelab and sold several friends on them. Quieter than any other fuel prep system on the market, and the design is in a class all its own.

im runnng one as a lift pump in my 96.... i have a mesh prefilter between it and the tank, and its pushing through a 12mic fuel/water seperator and a 2mic fuel flter... reguated @ 35psi and no hiccups in over 100,000 miles running pump and died fuel

Back