fukc vps lol

inline6power

more hp than you
well finally got my p pump conversion done by browns. i had a new motor built and swapped them out last week. all i have to say is i will never own another vp after driving this truck now lol. throttle response is unreal compared to all my other vps. knowing the pump aint going to take a chit on me again is a HUGE bonus. truck in valet mode has more power than my old vp setup with a power puck or van aaken timing box. has a maxed 215 on it that flowed 575cc at full tilt. had my original vco 7x9s popped to p pump pressure and it idles like a dream. timing is at 20 right now and lowest fuel setting with plate all the way back is 247cc. 4k gov springs shimmed to 4.5k make it kinda touchy on the go pedel but i like it. smoke is none with valet on and egts never get above 1000. take valet off and egts hit 1600 in a hurry lol. still running my 62 over 475 and it makes 83psi on 247cc of fuel very easily. just wanted to say thanks to browns diesel for swapping motors for me. they are very very good friends of mine and just wanted to say i am SUPER happy with the truck now and thanks a million guys.

I have been on the fence between going to a monster pump or P-pump it, Thanks for the info im leaning towards the P-Pump set up!

I have been on the fence between going to a monster pump or P-pump it, Thanks for the info im leaning towards the P-Pump set up!

i have had every vp known to man except a monster from mike. i wanted one but could never get in touch with him so the last pump i had was a dragon fire from industrial. going to sell that pump and it only has maybe 20 minutes run time lol. i was just tired of my vp. sometimes it would fuel hard, sometimes it felt like there was absolutely no fuel. with my ppump, the fuel and timing will always be there and always be the same. i woulndt go back to a vp if you gave me one after running this p pump from seth at dpe. i am SUPER happy with my results and so happy i did it.

HEAR YE HEAR YE!!!!! Long live the P-pump!

How are you doing the ''valet'' switch? Regulator on AFC line?

Guess that VP record will have to wait for another day, huh ;)

Good to see you're happy with it man.

Guess that VP record will have to wait for another day, huh ;)

Good to see you're happy with it man.

Lol come on Jason I still have the setup on a shelf that can go on another truck lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Dave, you can go fuk yourself.

When the green lawn ornament moves again, we will race. In the meantime, make the burnout vid puss.

Lol gotta break the motor in before I hammer it lol. Motor only has 647 mike's on it. Want to make it to 5000 before I try to break something Lmao

Lol gotta break the motor in before I hammer it lol. Motor only has 647 mike's on it. Want to make it to 5000 before I try to break something Lmao

Well lets go for a ride next week and then let me drive.

Back