Full Cut Delivery Valves

dieselracer07

These are currently in my truck. They run fine with no lope. Only reason for selling is to downsize to a set of 025s. $160 shipped.

Sent from my paperweight

After talking with oldblue24, they seem like exactly what I need. I can't wait to get these sold and try a set.

Sent from my paperweight

I have big blue 100 cc dvs id trade u can text me at 3045311810

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

I have big blue 100 cc dvs id trade u can text me at 3045311810

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

I believe the 100cc DVs are pretty much full cuts right? The 025s are 60cc over stock.

Sent from my paperweight

I believe the 100cc DVs are pretty much full cuts right? The 025s are 60cc over stock.

Sent from my paperweight

Those 100 cc dv's were a somewhat experimental "street comp" set. Regular comp cuts are closer to 120 cc's and full cuts are closer to 140 cc's.

Those 100 cc dv's were a somewhat experimental "street comp" set. Regular comp cuts are closer to 120 cc's and full cuts are closer to 140 cc's.

Would they be close to what I'm looking for? I like the idea of the 025s, but a even trade works fine too lol.

Sent from my paperweight

The 025" run much cleaner but they are down in the 55-60 cc range so they won't make as much power, but with those 5x.018" injectors, you don't need a lot of DV based fueling to fuel that S467 and make serious horsepower.

The 025" run much cleaner but they are down in the 55-60 cc range so they won't make as much power, but with those 5x.018" injectors, you don't need a lot of DV based fueling to fuel that S467 and make serious horsepower.

If I can get these full cuts sold, you'll be my first phone call. I want those 025s!!!! Lol. I just don't have the spare $ to buy them and wait till mine sell.

Sent from my paperweight

Just ordered my new set of DVs. Need these gone. $140 shipped.

Sent from my paperweight

Post um on CF..... Way more or oralers on there. Had 3 texts asking if it would lope and how much more smoke it makes lol.

Post um on CF..... Way more or oralers on there. Had 3 texts asking if it would lope and how much more smoke it makes lol.

I despise that place with a passion lol. I'd almost rather lose money on here than sell them there.

Sent from my paperweight

Back