full manual valve body 47re/rh

Interesting... How does this convert a fully automatic trans to a fully manual trans?

It simply eliminates the need for electronics. Changes in the manual valve, as well as other areas allows it to work this way.

Ive installed at least 3 of those kits in 47re's and had no issues.

Hmmm... Interesting... I would like to know more about this, if someone would like to point me to a thread about this or PM me some info. Does this require a shifter on the floor or still use the one on the column?

Hey got ur pm for some reason I can't respond back. Thanks I appreciate it I'm going to order it today

Can't pm because you don't have enough posts yet. It helps point out the people that are scammers, want to use the site like Craigslist, or are just plain idiots. You'll be fine, just get a couple more genuine posts like you've already done and you'll have full privileges. :welcome:

Can't pm because you don't have enough posts yet. It helps point out the people that are scammers, want to use the site like Craigslist, or are just plain idiots. You'll be fine, just get a couple more genuine posts like you've already done and you'll have full privileges. :welcome:

I gotcha

well I ordered the tfod-3 and a hurst promatic 2 ratchet shifter ill let you guys know in about a week how it goes thanks again for info -travis

Hmmm... Interesting... I would like to know more about this, if someone would like to point me to a thread about this or PM me some info. Does this require a shifter on the floor or still use the one on the column?

You can use either shifter, although it is not advised to use the column shifter a it is way to easy to miss shift and has no reverse lockout. I strongly recommend at minimum a gated shifter with reverse lockout.

We'll guys my i finished installing my tfod-3 kit tonight and it gave me exactly what I was looking for at a great price! Shifts awsome! I installed a hurst promatic 2 series ratchet shifter and it works great. Thank you all very much for the info on that, as I was about to spend hundreds of more dollars and have a month or more down time waiting from dtt.

I just got that same shift kit, and was curious if it shifts right as you pull the shifter. or if there is a slight delay. Like when you manually shift the stock vb at higher rpm than it wants.

I just got that same shift kit, and was curious if it shifts right as you pull the shifter. or if there is a slight delay. Like when you manually shift the stock vb at higher rpm than it wants.

As soon as I slam the shifter it gose to the next gear no matter what the rpm is

Back