full pull productions 2.5

stuckey_272002

no one special
Fuel Injection Pump: The fuel injection pump is limited to a stock-appearing, OEM engine make-specific pump only. Dual high-pressure common-rail fuel pumps or HPOPs are permitted.

Not that it matters this year. but the way I read this a p pump 24v is illegal. can someone who knows for sure clarify this for me?

Since a P-pimp was available on a Cummins 5.9, I would say you are ok. It doesn't say stock appearing to the vehicle, which makes me think auto and Ag governor is legal. I don't see how they will allow dual CP3 pumps but limit the mechanical pumps.

You can run a p pump 24v and a ag gov pump. The limit isn't the fuel with this class

IMO aftermarket head is pointless when you are limited to such small true bore charger.

IMO aftermarket head is pointless when you are limited to such small true bore charger.

Thats like saying aftermarket heads are pointless in a n/a engine too. A good head will ALWAYS be a advantage, be it n/a, restricted inlet, or unlimited. Now with that being said, will the Hamilton 12v with big ports like to be run on a 2.5 true bore? Possibly not. But I know the small port wagler dmax stuff is a monster on some small 2.5 stuff.

Back